Ratings for Dr. Marcia F. Katz

Dr. Marcia Katz is the most caring, encouraging, enthusastic doctor I have ever met. Loved her and her knowledge and caring for the patient. The clinic is excellent in their patient care and germ control which is very important for those with cystic fibrosis.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

The best CF Dr, I have ever had. She is very proactive and a patient advocate. Her staff are helpful and smart.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Katz saved my life...yes literally when she ran the correct tests to diagnose a condition that would have killed me sooner rather than later. Enough said!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

First doc (including other pulmos) to take me really seriously and run very sophisticated tests. Got me started on cutting edge treatment. Has assistant who is really good about calling back and helping me to get in. Other staff, such as nurses and appt desk are not necessarily all that great. She's lively and upbeat - likable. Glad I met her. Recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Marcia F. Katz's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)