Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Y. Edwards

Horrible, unreliable and I knowledgeable. Should not be practicing medicine

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

worst experience of any doctor, does not care about her patients, did not return my phone calls when she promised to regarding important blood tests for my pregnancy, had an appointment, she did not show up, her staff told me she was depressed and could not come to work, should not be practicing medicine!, I switched doctors thank goodness, did not want to hurt anyone, but posting this to warn others, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I also had the EA done and it did not work. One more doctor misinforming patients about procedures, AND they aren't even effective. I am still having the same problems as before. The clincher is THAT I was not told that it would now be highly unlikely for me to conceive after having the procedures done. It was meant to stop such heavy periods, unfortunately now I'll more than likely never be able to get pregnant either or will miscarry. I don't even have children yet and had been looking forward to it one day. Avoid this doctor. She LIES. She is criminally negligent.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Claims to have 100% rating on EA's she has preformed. I am one of her former patients who did not. Still have very heavy flows every month but she kept telling me that the EA worked. How could it have worked if I still have such heavy flows? I'm sure there are others out there she has told the same thing to.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

She is a horrible doctor I would rather not say what she did to me but I would run far far away. I can not and will not recommend this doctor. Office stay is slow and impatient. Loses medical records.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

Dr. Cheryl Y. Edwards's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp