John A. Catanzaro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for John A. Catanzaro

Suffering with blood cancer I have gone through it all including bone marrow transplants. I failed all of my treatments. Dr. Catanzaro with the immunogenetics and the peptides saved my life! I am sorry he is not practicing any longer!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. John has worked with my son with speech impairment and intellectual disability. He outlined the genetic targets and focused on mitochondrial regeneration and after 4 months on the plan he designed my son was speaking sentences and able to begin school. Truly a miraculous change! Thank you Dr. John!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

John is a good doctor and lorem ipsum dorem forem borem forem

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Catanzaro assisted me with my genetic data and outlined recommendations that helped me greatly!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My rating is real! I have an autistic son, there are no doctors able to do anything about it in the UK, so I followed a recommendation from another mum from an Internet forum, did the test and followed hisrotocol. It's early days, about three weeks, but I can see the improvements already. My son is happy, his aggressive behaviour gone and that was a huge issue. Still more tests to do, this is a marathon, not a sprint, as they say, but for the first time in this journey I feel like there is a plan.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have a rare metabolic disorder struggling to find answers. Dr. John discovered the biochemical pathway that was hit by my faulty genetics and I am not suffering any longer for the first time in my life.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My son struggling with Autism resulting from vaccine. I did Courtagen genetic testing and Dr. Catanzaro did the interpretation and treatment and for the first time in 5 years my son is speaking sentences!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Genetics seems so complicated. I had my 23andMe data, hadn't a clue what it meant. Heard about Dr. Catanzaro, and he did my entire analysis, put me on a health plan according to the genes that demonstrated patterns that can create disease risk. I am amazed! Diet, exercise, smart supplementation, I have been feeling great. Dr. Catanzaro is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Working with catanzaro on many complicated health issues. For the first time I have direction. This man has an incredible mind!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

When you have a child with autism it is hard to know who to turn to. There is simply much information out there some good and alot misleading. Dr. Catanzaro worked with my son's genetics and I am following a plan based upon the genetic patterns and for the first time my son is talking!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016