Ratings for Dr. John A. Catanzaro

My rating is real! I have an autistic son, there are no doctors able to do anything about it in the UK, so I followed a recommendation from another mum from an Internet forum, did the test and followed hisrotocol. It's early days, about three weeks, but I can see the improvements already. My son is happy, his aggressive behaviour gone and that was a huge issue. Still more tests to do, this is a marathon, not a sprint, as they say, but for the first time in this journey I feel like there is a plan.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Most of the ratings below are fake. You can tell from the wording. Second, you can't just test and treat autism based on a genetic testing. Please show a scientific article supporting this. This isn't the first time dishonesty was an issue: http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/suspended-by-state-was-popular-naturopath-lsquocutting-edgersquo-or-cutting-corners/ http://www.nwnews.com/index.php/local/news/10596-naturopathic-cancer-physician-accepts-settlement-agreement-and-probation

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have a rare metabolic disorder struggling to find answers. Dr. John discovered the biochemical pathway that was hit by my faulty genetics and I am not suffering any longer for the first time in my life.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My son struggling with Autism resulting from vaccine. I did Courtagen genetic testing and Dr. Catanzaro did the interpretation and treatment and for the first time in 5 years my son is speaking sentences!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Genetics seems so complicated. I had my 23andMe data, hadn't a clue what it meant. Heard about Dr. Catanzaro, and he did my entire analysis, put me on a health plan according to the genes that demonstrated patterns that can create disease risk. I am amazed! Diet, exercise, smart supplementation, I have been feeling great. Dr. Catanzaro is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Working with catanzaro on many complicated health issues. For the first time I have direction. This man has an incredible mind!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

When you have a child with autism it is hard to know who to turn to. There is simply much information out there some good and alot misleading. Dr. Catanzaro worked with my son's genetics and I am following a plan based upon the genetic patterns and for the first time my son is talking!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

My child has autism and I did a complete genetic analysis with Dr. Catanzaro and an action plan was created from his Courtagen tests and 23 and Me and it's amazing after 8 weeks of doing the recommendations that were recommended on my son's plan he is now talking. He was not able to talk and this is the first time he is verbalizing! Amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Catanzaro!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Diagnosed with serious fatigue suffered for 5 years and now I am better!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

All I can say is that I beat stage 4 cancer and I would not be here today! Dr. Catanzaro's amazing work in immunity and genetics is astounding. He may not have published articles in journals, but his genius is put to work with results and I am living proof! Let's not write about let's do it!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016