Ratings for Dr. John A. Catanzaro

My autistic child suffering for many years. All kinds of intervention with no results! This is the first time after genetic analysis I see light at the end of the tunnel!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I came to Dr. Catanzaro 4 years ago for colon cancer stage four and was pretty much resisting all forms of treatment. He developed a personalized immunotherapy matched to my genetics and my body has fought the cancer and I am currently cancer free for the first time!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Been a patient of Dr. Catanzaro since he's been in practice! He's seen me and my family! My kids were little then and now they are young adults and they still see him as well! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My son was diagnosed with autism, Dr. Catanzaro discovered through his genetic data that there were other factors and he recommended key changes and it's amazing how well my son is doing!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Looked at my genetics and developed a plan for that works!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Saw him today for the first time. He spent so much time with me! He is personable and very kind. I feel very confident in his knowledge and am excited to start treatment for my autoimmune diseases! I feel very blessed to live in the same state as him....he is well worth the 4 hour drive!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Had my genetics done by him! All I can say is wow!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My autistic child suffering for many years. All kinds of intervention with no results! This is the first time after genetic analysis I see light at the end of t..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Catanzaro 4 years ago for colon cancer stage four and was pretty much resisting all forms of treatment. He developed a personalized immunotherapy ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient of Dr. Catanzaro since he's been in practice! He's seen me and my family! My kids were little then and now they are young adults and they still s..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had some complicated immune problems suffering for many years no answers. First time in 2 decades I am finally making headway in my health!!"

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was diagnosed with autism, Dr. Catanzaro discovered through his genetic data that there were other factors and he recommended key changes and it's amazin..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Looked at my genetics and developed a plan for that works!"

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was diagnosed with autism and many genes involved that were important in changing his treatment. Dr. Catanzaro helped tremendously! "

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most compassionate Doc I know! Very knowledgeable and continues to expand in the field."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw him today for the first time. He spent so much time with me! He is personable and very kind. I feel very confident in his knowledge and am excited to star..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my genetics done by him! All I can say is wow! "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since seeing doc my energy has improved! I was having difficulty with memory and afraid I was getting dementia. My wife was suffering because I couldn't mainta..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doc! He prayed with me and cured my AIDS! No more condoms for me! And I didn't have to wait!"

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor John is an example of courage under fire! What doctor today is able to practice risking loss! I have personally seen the deep trial he experienced! Well ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doc! Helped me with my genetics! Highly recommend him!"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wa diagnosed with bone cancer several years ago. I received treatment from Dr. Catanzaro many years ago and I am still here to write this!"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doc has a passion for teaching! I learned so much in one visit. He puts the pieces together!! I highly recommend him!!!"

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time I saw Dr. Catanzaro was in his home office. Both myself and my husband have been patients for 16 years! He gives us the same quality care!"

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro works with many pastors to keep them healthy! I am one one of them! He prays with us and for us!"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Changing my health is why I wanted to see Dr. John! Too many friends diagnosed with cancer several of them have seen him and are well. I want to see him so I do..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Working with genetics and I find that this doctor knows his stuff! "

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro listens carefully and researches solutions and this is what I need in a doctor!"

September 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Didn't like at all. Short tempered and difficult "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been struggling with Lyme disease and not able to get past my decline in brain health since. For the first time after almost 10 years of heavy illness I am begi..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Catanzaro by far is the most intelligent doc I have seen!"

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. C listened to what I said I was feeling ( unlike all MD's seen previously who kept telling me I was fine and minimized tangible symptoms I do have)Dr. C lo..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am proud to call Dr. Catanzaro a fellow physician. I have observed his treatment approach in tough cancer and the patients that received immune based therapy..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I read Dr. John's book on cancer and waited and received chemo and my cancer spread. I saw one of Dr. John's associate doctors and he put me on the IV Iimmune p..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John's license was reinstated June 2015, and he has a 19 year history of exceptional patient care! Best to you!"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has taken care of my family for 16 years! My friend's go to him and he is the best caring intelligent doc I know!!"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr has no license. He tells you he got it back but he hasn't. Plus he is a smart aleck and not knowledgeable at all."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc worked with me in helping me with baseball injury that sidelined me."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw my chiropractic doctor and after my appointment I had a very intense headache and tunnel vision. I made an appointment with Dr. Catanzaro he immediately g..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro was my mentor during medical school. I heard about him from other students and graduated doctors that did their out-patient clinical training and ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John you demonstrate the true meaning of the word doctor!"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Listened in on a webinar on methylation. Great information. Thanks doc!!"

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro ' s immune genetically matched treatment is ahead of the current medical focus. I know as I am one of the scientists that was part of his team dev..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro thank you for al the people you have helped. I have friends that have great things they say about what helped them with. "

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is incredible. He is brilliant with epigenetics and genetics. I had my plan completed by him and recommend him highly!!"

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently had my genetic results with Dr. John and this was the most information about my health I have ever received. Brilliant!!!"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Lyme Disease and have no energy. I started IV'S that help my immune system. This was recommended by Dr. John and for first time in years I feel like I a..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and I feel I am getting the run around with doctors. I feel vulnerable. Dr. Catanzaro is helping me organize my treatme..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John presented me at my first visit a well organized treatment plan for my cancer. No doubt he has the experience and expertise in cancer treatment! "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor i have ever encountered for my complicated medical problem. Have gone to so many doctors i cannot count anymore. First doc that actually listens..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had stage 4 cancer and I was very sick. Dr. Catanzaro put me on vaccine and I am cancer free for 8 years!! "

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Taking away the tools for the job! This doctor had been stripped of his ability to do his job! The amazing thing is that he does it anyway!!"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is my doctor and he has worked hard to earn my trust. He is thorough and caring! I have had more stability in my health. I suffer from many areas of deficien..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I have gone to by far! Dr. Catanzaro, thank you for your determination to get me well. Other docs gave up!!"

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Catanzaro for all you do! Please keep on carrying the sword!"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro's knowledge, experience and work in the development of immune strategies in cancer and autoimmunity is amazing! I was diagnosed with stage 4 melan..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc! He is knowledgeable and caring! Highly recommend him!!"

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered with severe spondylitis which is a crippling autoimmune disease. Dr. Catanzaro treated me with immune based treatment for 18 months and I have not st..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor knows his stuff! He researches and works hard to find answers and solutions!"

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr. John for 17 years, wouldn't go to anyone else!"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro worked very hard to find solutions for my husband and was the only doctor that prayed for his healing!"

January 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor did little to help me with my condition would not recommend this doctor"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Stage 3 lung cancer I ran out of patience and treatment choices. I came to Catanzaro's clinic and started immune treatment indivualized specific for my cancer...."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my brother from Persia, he was very very sick, losing weight and bedridden most of the time. He had seen so many doctors and they didn't help him. Dr...."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr John helped my mom and me. He worked with us to get us well and gave us generous discounts on our visits and treatments. Other doctors didn't care for us thi..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor provides extremely expensive solutions to desperate people. And why are all the reviews on this site over a span of a couple weeks..... Suspect. ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A compationate & brilliant doctor. He listens, & truly cares for his patients!"

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A one of a kind physician who always places his patients before himself."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped cure my sons cancer!! He was informative and helpful. Now, I send everyone I know to him!! His staff and other doctors are knowledgeable and well t..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doc! What more can I say! I started seeing him as a doc when he began his practice in his home! That was 19 years ago! Dr. John you are the best!"

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son struggled with a rare metabolic disorder and he struggled with many symptoms. Onenof these was he was not growing. Dr. John figured out the metabolic def..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After other doctors left me with no hope of ever feeling better, Dr. John cared enough, and was knowledgeable enough, to discover the disease I had. After his ..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saw my 6 year old son with Leukemia. We started his immune based treatment and my son is cancer free!"

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc! What more can I say!!!! He helped me tremendously through some difficult times with my autoimmune disease. Severe psoriatic arthritis and I do not ha..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I carried my wife in sick and ematiated with advanced breast cancer back in 1999. She was pretty much written off by her oncologist. Dr. John filled with empath..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jon has been an enormous blessing to me as he has helped me navigate the challenges of blending naturopathic treatment with my treatment at UW for cystic fi..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catanzaro has been keeping me going for over a decade with a supposed fatal stage 4 cancer! I can't say enough with words how much I appreciate what he has ..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is an amazing doctor, and he really saved me from my many medical issues. He have me hope that no western doctor could ever give me. I love Health and ..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got genetic counseling from dr. John. He really knows his stuff when he looks at those genetic reports. Not very common to find guys like this."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had chronic viral infections and my immune system was completely weak and dr. john helped me out of my fatigue and I am well today!! Thank you dr. john"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has innovated an amazing personalized treatment for cancer using my own immune system and it works!"

October 15, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ehealthandhealing.com" to "http://www.hwifc.com". Suite has been updated from "None" to "100". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "425.892.2110".

October 15, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "98043" to "98012". Address has been updated from "None" to "1908 201st PL SE".

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is more than just a naturopath to a lot of his patients, he and the wonderful staff at Health and Wellness are hopeful companions with the goal of meet..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John has gone out of his way to make sure my needs were met. He will give you 200% of his effort."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in agony, I had seen dozens of doctors, I had spent thousands of dollars and none of them were able to do what dr. John did. I will never go to any other ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been under the care of a doctor who cares personally for each of his patients. What a great doctor - I wish I hadn't moved away!"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr John truly loves and cares about me and that is something very rare amongst doctors. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I recommend him to everyone!"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is helping me figure out my genetic results from 23 and me. His knowledge about how the different snp's interact with each other is amazing! I could ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for your knowledge! It was a pleasure meeting with you!"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have many friends that are now healthier and even some that are cancer free because of the work that Dr. John has done! Go see him if you get the chance."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John changed by view of naturopath industry - a real pro and huge positive impact on my health and many friends. Highly recommend him"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring doctor."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! I am cancer free for many years as a result of his treatment!"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best naturopath you'll ever find. He truly cares most about treating his patients and helping them get better"

October 12, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is a quack, read the news. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2014/01/30/doctor-recommended-by-mark-driscoll-suspended-over-experimental-vaccine..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am alive today because of Dr. John Catanzaro!!! That should be enough of an endorsement, but I will go on to say that from the very first day of seeing him f..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr john is a revolutionary in the field of natural medicine. He is caring, innovative, and perseveres through a medical system that has not yet caught up with ..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John has helped us tremendously. I send all my friends and family to him."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr John agreed to treat me the month I found out about my breast cancer diagnosis. My oncologist had to tell me that the cancer had metastasized to other part..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, John helped me more then any Dr, has in the last 20 yrs. Super Smart. Goes above and beyond. He is awesome!"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dedicated, brilliant, always puts the patient first"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. John! He has been given an amazing gift and is not only good at what he does, but truly cares about each patient he sees."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is very knowledgeable about genetics. He explained everything clearly and created a treatment plan for my son. He is an awesome doctor!"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. John! He is passionate about what he does and listens to each individual patient's need."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John was the first doctor who really listened to me and took the time to help me get back to health. He was patient and encouraging when I couldn't see the..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr John is amazing! He really listens and cares deeply about his patients. He is incredibly knowledgable about the body and how to help it heal itself! I went t..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had stage 3 bladder cancer and Dr. John treated me with a personalized treatment made from my body along with intravenous immune support, diet changes and nut..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John agreed to take on my daughter's complicated case with a rare disorder. Mainstream medicine offered us little that would provide a quality of life fo..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want your problems solved, this is the guy you need to see. He works 80+ hours a week making sure each and every patient is cared for. If you can get in ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best physicians I have ever known. He and his awesome team of doctors, nurses, massage therapist and administrative assistants are dedicated to helpi..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has helped many cancer patients left with no hope of survival. Patients with serious stage 4 cancer are living today the result of this man's dedicated work!"

September 10, 2014