Ratings for Dr. John A. Catanzaro

My child has autism and I did a complete genetic analysis with Dr. Catanzaro and an action plan was created from his Courtagen tests and 23 and Me and it's amazing after 8 weeks of doing the recommendations that were recommended on my son's plan he is now talking. He was not able to talk and this is the first time he is verbalizing! Amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Catanzaro!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Diagnosed with serious fatigue suffered for 5 years and now I am better!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

All I can say is that I beat stage 4 cancer and I would not be here today! Dr. Catanzaro's amazing work in immunity and genetics is astounding. He may not have published articles in journals, but his genius is put to work with results and I am living proof! Let's not write about let's do it!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Awesome Doc for sure! Been seeing him for over 15 years and I am in better health!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

My autistic child suffering for many years. All kinds of intervention with no results! This is the first time after genetic analysis I see light at the end of the tunnel!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I came to Dr. Catanzaro 4 years ago for colon cancer stage four and was pretty much resisting all forms of treatment. He developed a personalized immunotherapy matched to my genetics and my body has fought the cancer and I am currently cancer free for the first time!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Been a patient of Dr. Catanzaro since he's been in practice! He's seen me and my family! My kids were little then and now they are young adults and they still see him as well! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I had some complicated immune problems suffering for many years no answers. First time in 2 decades I am finally making headway in my health!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My son was diagnosed with autism, Dr. Catanzaro discovered through his genetic data that there were other factors and he recommended key changes and it's amazing how well my son is doing!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Looked at my genetics and developed a plan for that works!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016