Ratings for Dr. Stacey A. Granner

She was not great. she sounded rude and wasnt patient enough to listen to our concerns. She seemed to have an attitude. Not a pediatric doctor who should have show compassion to little kids

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I take both of my children to see Dr. Granner. She's extremely knowledgeable. I've always been very happy with the care that she provides. She's very nice, attentive and helpful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

The worst doctor that I've been to. I have never had a doctor treat me like I didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks to her actions, my husband and I were unnecessarily treated poorly, like we were guilty of something, by other doctors that we have seen since. And all because no one, including Granner would listen to the facts.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr Granner takes wonderful care of our 7 children! She always takes the time to make the children feel comfortable and answers all of our questions. She takes an interest in our family and we have enjoyed getting to know her. We highly recommend Dr Granner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Stacey A. Granner's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1994)