Ratings for Dr. Lanigan Michael

Lovely, real, tells the truth and wants the best look for you and your body type. Breast enlargement 10yrs now and still good perfect results.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr Lanigan is the nicest, most genuine and caring surgeon you can ever find! His job is AMAZING! I had a big lump removed from my shoulder and when the bandage was removed week after, I nearly burst out crying as I couldn't believe how wonderful job he had done. I hardly saw where the stitches were!!! Can highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

What a great, kind, clever,smart, patient top surgeon. Just lovely and when he stitches you it is near impossible to see where he has been. Talking re breasts and a large skin cancer removal. Never heard of any specialist or even a GP that is as caring as this man. Unbelievable! Simply amazing!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Doctor Lanigan is amazing. Loveliest doctor on the planet. His work is sensational. He is caring and totally professional. I would recommend him for any procedure. He will be missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

My daughter had a melanoma removed from her leg & the operation was a success. 18 years on & you can hardly see her scar. Wonderful work. Very lovely man.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Best Dr in Brisbane/ Gold Coast. So happy with the results

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I had rhinoplasty surgery by Dr Lanigan nearly 5 years ago now. I was recommended to him by others in the industry and was extremely impressed with his professionalism, kindness and skill. I couldn't be happier with the results and I am planning to rebook with him for a breast augmentation. While he might be more expensive then others, Dr Lanigan is well worth the money! His bed side manner is outstanding and he gave me his mobile and home number post op so that I could contact him anytime with questions or concerns. Truly gifted surgeon - Highly recommended!! I just hope he doesn't retire!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Lanigan was AMAZING!! He did my original Breast Aug then 4 yrs later I went under again to make them larger. He was always so helpful, staying back, gave me his mobile. Dr Lanigan is a miracle worker and can not say anything bad about this wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

This doctor operated 3 times on my nose and left me with scars, my nose is not straight and I cant breathe. After first operation my nostril collapsed and he told me to stick a pen up my nose for 3 months and he even gave me the pen. To this day my nostril has not opened He took too much cartilage out of my nose and there is not enough support on the right side of my nose, He has not offered to give me my money back at all. He has left me depressed and he has wrecked my nose and my life as a result of it. This is the second time I am posting this review and it keeps on disappearing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I had a full abdominoplasty done in Nov 2011 and after what i felt was a average job on my breasts a few years ago i was very conscious of who i picked to perform this procedure for me. Dr Lanigan is am amazing surgeon. I felt totally relaxed and conformtable. Nothing was too much for him. I had the best care pre, during and post operative and my results are better than i ever could have hoped for. I would totally recommend him for this procedure. My recovery was even shorter than i first thought and his rates are reasonable and i had little pain. He also revised some scarring on my breasts from a lift done a few years back and did a very neat job. Truly gifted talented surgeon. If i need anything further he will be the only one i go to.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012