Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Ingraham

I have been going to Dr. Ingraham for around 10 years now. He is VERY personable. Extremely knowledgeable. Listens to me every time I visit. NEVER makes me feel uncomfortable. I would recommend him VERY highly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Prescribed medication for me that he did not discuss with me nor was it included on my intructions sheet given me as I left the clinic. In addition, he ignored four other doctors diagnosis that I have a sinus infection. Instead he flashed a light up each nostril for about a second and decided I have sinus allergies. He then prescribed a steriod nasal spray, even after I told him that the spray caused me nosebleeds. Dealing with a doctor who isn't listening to what a patient is saying, is very frustrating. I am currently seeking a new doctor as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Always ready to hear your story. Once asked me three times if there was "anything else" I wanted to ask him. A couple of times he was tired amd sleepy, but he is very overworked so I forgive him. I would drive 30 miles to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Although this Dr is a nice person with good knowledge, He rushes you through your appointment and only gives you 10 minutes of time while making you wait from 40 min to 70 minute's good news he is the best Doctor in the clinic he works in.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Paul R. Ingraham's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental