Ratings for Dr. Peter John Casale

Caregivers don't get any better than Dr. Casale. He is highly knowledgeable and takes all the time needed to explain the situation. From the moment he walked into the exam room during my first visit, I felt more like I was talking to a close friend, than a doctor that I just met. Absolutely no pretense, just a real person that takes all the time needed to address my situation. His staff is equally nice. 5 stars across the board.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Casale. He is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and ensure that your needs are being met. From my very first appointment with him, I immediately felt like I was in good hands and plan to see him for many years to come. Having a kidney problem is challenging, but it really helps to have a doctor who actually cares about his patients and takes the time to answer whatever questions you may have. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Courteous office staff and efficient physician services

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Peter John Casale's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA