Ratings for Dr. Lucy Magharious

I was a patient of Dr. Lucy Magharious for many years; she was helpful and referred me to a specialist when needed but I had to change doctors due to her schedule being so restricted and that I had to go in every time to get test results, even if they were fine.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Lucy Magharious should be reported to OHIP .... she is doing all sort of interesting maneuvers to pull money from the system ... for example she charges for 2 "small" issues or 1 "large" ???! What is that all about? She asks patients to come to the office for her to tell them the results of the basic routine blood test when everything is ok, so that she can charge OHIP. I hope that Government Auditors will visit her office to review and examine her record to see what is going on there!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been with her for several years and I regret every moment. She has been abusing the system, charging OHIP for no service. She doesn't know anything except to measure your blood pressure and prescribe antibiotics. What a shame. Her office is all paper based, she lost so much of the information / my history. Every time you need to come for the extra visit just for her to tell you that your results are fine, of course that goes to OHIP and money in her pocket. The worst, laziest , most greedy Doctor that I ever encountered !!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr Magharious only knows how to address cold or flu issues, everything else is outside of her capability/ knowledge . She is extremely unhelpful towards older people, she rejects to provide proper care (probably she doesn't have an expertise to provide medical care outside of prescribing antibiotics for everything). She is out of date and her knowledge is from '80. She doesn't even have fax in her office to send and receive the documents ?! She is getting worse and worse over time and she is pushing to see as many people as possible during the day (production line) without providing a proper care and attention. For sure I will never go to her office again!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

She's efficient, pleasant and takes care of her patients. The office is small but she gets work done easily and the building has a lab downstairs, so while you're there, you can get everything done on the same day. Convenient!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Shes not really amazing. Everytime i see her i feel as if she has no clue to what is wrong with me. Not really helpful. It easier just to google online and find out what u might have. I feel like she doesnt have an idea.lol

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have had postive experience seeing this doctor who as been my doctor for many years now.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Magharious has been my doctor since 2008. Shes awesome. I like that I dont have to wait long to see her. And she gets straight to the point.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I've known Dr. Lucy for the last 15 years I believe, and I haveto say she's overall a great Dr. As for Pap test comments, you all do realize it's normal to bleed or have spotting after that test? Just because your body reacts a certain way or you have medial issues doesn't mean you take it out on the Dr. I'm struggling with quit abit myself but u haveto say she is very caring and always listens to what I have to say and refers me to the right places.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

One of the best most caring doctors, who has seen me from single, to married with children. She is about helping as many people she can. Regarding the PAP comments, if you don't know how to relax and let the procedure happen you can cause your own pain. She is an expert in her profession and I think she is a great doctor! She always refers to notes, and asks about your overall life to get a broader perspective.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015