Ratings for Dr. Andrew Wear

Dr. Wear is an extremely intelligent, well trained, knowledgeable Optometrist. He has my complete trust. Enjoy my visit each and every time. His eye exams are meticulous.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I will not be seeing Dr Wear again. I have not been happy with my last 2 prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Wear is extremely competent and very patient-oriented. He takes the time to explain what he's doing and why, and goes the extra mile to answer any questions I may have. He is willing to refer to an ophthalmologist if necessary, and does so in a timely manner. Very professional. I would feel confident in recommending him to friends.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This is the most thorough eye exam I have been through, so very detailed in his explanation. Such a pleasant experience due to his excellent bed side manner, Dr Wear and his staff are exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

He is great. Professional, calm, friendly and has a great support staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Great Optometrist. Very knowledgable and takes time to answer any & all questions in regards to your eyes.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

My wife and I had eye examinations in St George by Dr Wear last year and again this year. In our opinion is the best optometrist we have ever been examined by. Very competent and patient in explaining.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

This doctor is very helpfull, knowledgable, positive. Takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Wear is a retired ophtalmologist - as such, he is aware of and has experience with a broad range of eye problems from non-serious to vision threatening. He is extremely pro-active, concerned with positive outcomes, and will explain everything in detail. He referred me to a specialist for a eye condition that could blind me. I am so very grateful - I had been checked many years ago for this problem, but my last eye dr. didn't ever mention it. He will examine patients who are disabled and unable to sit for regular examinations - my mother is disabled and has difficulty with certain exams due to her mobility issues - Dr. Wear told me that her disability issues were NOT an issue and that he is equipped to examine her eyes as well as he would examine mine. I highly recommend him and I'm happy to be his patient!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011