Ratings for Dr. Judy L. Bourget

This doctor is primarily interested in money. Once my insurance plan changed she must have n Been so upset for losing $. Previously she would over schedule me for things I didn't need...to get her billable hours up....but once insurance changed she actually obstructed, prevented, would not allow me to get the treatment that is needed based on her own diagnosis. Very greedy

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

What a joke....incompetent..anger issues..messy office...doesn't care about the patient..go elsewhere...

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Very pleased with the results of 2 procedures. Both were done 2 years ago. Great Doc, neat Lady!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I received a consultation from Dr. Bourget for smartlipo. She was funny and charming! Her medical expertise was on point. Every question I had she was able to communicate it both medically and in lame mans terms. I am looking forward to seeing the ongoing results. I have had one session and keep seeing improvements!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I agree with the others that she is very hands off as a doctor. She prefers to refer you out to someone else. Also I would not recommend her for any facial treatments or procedures. I will not go in detail but would go elsewhere next time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

The staff is amazing! Dr. Judy is a listener and thinks outside the box.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Bourget is a kind-hearted person. However, as a doctor, I do not have confidence in her medical expertise. She is very hands-off and rarely touches patients when doing a physical exam. Also, she made an unprofessional comment about my chest size when doing the exam. She/her staff have often lost charts and numerous other things have happened since I have been a patient. I also rarely feel like I get better after I go to see her. Sometimes, it has even worsened whatever I was feeling. This is not personal because I really like who she is as a person. It's professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

In addition to a mentally scarring pap smear, it took months and endless hours on the phone to have them submit the insurance papers correctly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

My experience with Dr. Bourget was exactly what I expect from a Doctor. Her diagnosis of me sport related pain was spot on, the treatment worked and her attention given to me along with exercise advice resulted in curing my pain. I can only give an excellent recommendation here due to my good experience with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I hate to say this but the above poster is correct. I wont go into my experience because its much to long. I just feel that a doctor should never "raise their voice in anger" at a patient. Patients are usually vulnerable for various reason and should be given some amount of respect. Thats all I want to say.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Judy L. Bourget's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med