Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth

Waited 2 hours just for him to take a quick look and tell me to come back to do a simple skin biopsy!! When i asked why cant he do it now? His response he is nit prepared to do it today and he has a waiting room full of people! I will definately not be returning to his office!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Appt at 11am...it's now 11:47am and I'm in my exam room still waiting to be seen by the doctor. Also, it's very hard to understand the medical staff. They mumble and speak low.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. doesn't not take too kindly when one complains about the staff. He prefers to lose a patient than to lose a rude staff member.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Unreasonable waiting times. Every visit I wait more than an hour to be seen. Doctor is good but not worth that much wait. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

We have used Dr. Whitworth for years! He is the best dermatologist and we have recommended him to MANY people, who also swear by him! Yes, there is often a wait --but the wait is worth it...would not trust my skin care to anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Never got the chance to see the doctor due to his RUDE and very unprofessional staff ... I waited for 70 minutes as a new patient. I was ignored when trying to get my paperwork, and when asked about the RIDICULOUS wait was told that an hour was the "norm". So I just left and will find another Dr with a respectable staff and normal wait times.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

bring a book and pack a lunch you will be here all day .....

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

He told me he didn't receive my payment and after I sent him a second check, he kept both and never returned my first payment. I am still waiting for the return of my money. Staff is rude and just plain dumb. I would never use this doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

He extremely overcharges for visits. His billing people are very rude and never try to help you. I had a melanoma taken off my shoulder and tested and he charged for the visit following to take out my stiches. This was supposed to be included in the surgery aftercare like other doctors. Was I supposed to take out my own stiches? He charges to put stiches in and to remove them. His office is terrible and the way he practices is lacking. I switched doctors and will never go to him again. My new doctor included aftercare with the surgery. I never paid anything extra. I guess Dr. Whitmore needs the money so badly that he overcharges people after subpar care. My own insurance company is appealing his charges because they agree with me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Great doctor and great physicians assistants but SLOW!! Never been less than a half hour wait. Doctor can be a bit spacey too.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet