Ratings for Dr. Ben Forster

Dr Ben Forster is extremely competent and confident surgeon . After waiting and being put through the Public System and only have Physio on my problem knee which made the pain worse each time the advice & treatment I received from Dr Forster was nothing short of amazing. He has operated and reconstructed my knee with far less pain then expected and recovery that is ahead of his own expectations. The staff where so helpful. Plus nothing has been or is a problem for Dr Forster. I would thoroughly and truly recommend Dr Forster for any Orthopedic Surgery. A true Gentleman

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Forster fixed my ankle after the having the same injury twice in less than twelve months. Both required surgery but this time round it actually feels better than it ever did beforehand!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Tried to get an appointment with Dr Forster and the receptionist asks what part of the body is the problem and resulting in her assessing it as not important ( NB she does not ask what the ACTUAL problem is) and says the wait is 2 years. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The best. After seeing him the first time it felt like I had known him for years. 7years of pain in my ankle all gone. Some comments on here about punctuality but Dr Forster takes whatever time is needed with each patient so be prepared to wait,

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I've just reached my six months after Achilles reconstruction with Doctor Ben Forster ! What a wonderful surgeon ! He has given me my life back ! Six more months to go and I'm so grateful to him for his care and expertise in his field ! He is a wonderful surgeon and person !! Thank you Dr Ben Forster !! Just marvellous

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Lovely, gentle doctor. Superb results from my surgery. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Superb surgeon, lovely manner, great sense of humour - excellent result on this 70-yr-old's foot which is totally pain-free and mobile. 1/2 marathon race on the horizon!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Ben is a very competent and confident surgeon. He is quite blunt but in a humorous way. He has a long waiting list and of course you will have a good wait in the waiting rooms. The QCOS waiting room chairs are extremely uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

After 2 previous surgery Dr Forster operated and fused my subtalar joint, brilliant surgeon with great post op care with a wonderful sense of humour. His staff are so helpful. Not so good on the punctuality, but worth waiting for. Catch up on some reading!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Fantastic surgeon and wonderful man. Can't recommend Dr Ben Forster highly enough. I had a bimalleolar fracture (right ankle) that required quite a bit of hardware - 6 months later I'm running, rockclimbing, surfing, swimming - straight back into life again. From the first moment I walked into his office, he was friendly and totally put me at ease that everything would be ok. He's got a great sense of humour and is very caring and attentive during post-op. As with any specialist, I recommend taking a book or laptop for the waiting room, but that's pretty standard. In short, Ben rocks!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014