Ratings for Dr. Ben Forster

I've just reached my six months after Achilles reconstruction with Doctor Ben Forster ! What a wonderful surgeon ! He has given me my life back ! Six more months to go and I'm so grateful to him for his care and expertise in his field ! He is a wonderful surgeon and person !! Thank you Dr Ben Forster !! Just marvellous

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Lovely, gentle doctor. Superb results from my surgery. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Superb surgeon, lovely manner, great sense of humour - excellent result on this 70-yr-old's foot which is totally pain-free and mobile. 1/2 marathon race on the horizon!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Ben is a very competent and confident surgeon. He is quite blunt but in a humorous way. He has a long waiting list and of course you will have a good wait in the waiting rooms. The QCOS waiting room chairs are extremely uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

After 2 previous surgery Dr Forster operated and fused my subtalar joint, brilliant surgeon with great post op care with a wonderful sense of humour. His staff are so helpful. Not so good on the punctuality, but worth waiting for. Catch up on some reading!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Fantastic surgeon and wonderful man. Can't recommend Dr Ben Forster highly enough. I had a bimalleolar fracture (right ankle) that required quite a bit of hardware - 6 months later I'm running, rockclimbing, surfing, swimming - straight back into life again. From the first moment I walked into his office, he was friendly and totally put me at ease that everything would be ok. He's got a great sense of humour and is very caring and attentive during post-op. As with any specialist, I recommend taking a book or laptop for the waiting room, but that's pretty standard. In short, Ben rocks!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Amazing doctor, great knowledge and gives plenty of options, explains everything in details and answers all questions. Doesn't rush the appointments and makes you feel so relaxed. Couldn't ask for a better doctor or person, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Couldn't be happier with Dr Forster. He fixed my ankle and now 5 years down the track, have not had one ounce of pain. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I haven't even had an appointment with Dr Foster and already I dislike the service and attitude of his staff. I certainly hope they don't represent him. When I rang to make an appointment to see him I was quizzed by his secretary with fifty questions before they would even confirm if he would see me. It appeared that if I didn't have private health cover that was going to be a problem and that I should rate the level of my injury and discomfort. Further I had also seen another doctor in the practice but I was seeing Dr Foster about another matter and I was once again grilled. The secretary wanting to know what I wanted to see Dr Foster about, why I had seen the other doctor in the practice. What my medical condition involved. She made me feel very uncomfortable and it was really none of her business. I was then told that I had to forward my referral to them so that Doctor Foster could decided how urgent my case was. This was all to be done based on a two line letter from a GP

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I can highly recommend Dr Forster. I had a subtalar joint fusion. 6 months later no swelling or pain. He explained what to expect. He is ver approachable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014