Ratings for Dr. Kert D. Sabbath

Felt very uncomfortable with his requests to disrobe. It was not necessary for the consult I was having.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Sabbath has been my doctor for 15 years. He is always thorough and complete with his care for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Sabbath to anyone who wants a doctor who is kind, sympathetic to the patients needs but most of all I would recommend Dr.Sabbath to anyone who truly wants a doctor who knows his field.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I went for one visit to Dr. Sabbath. In that visit he classified me as having Stage 4 lung cancer and wanted to send me to Boston for clinical trials. This was based on an MRI that showed a nodule in my brain which is very common, and a petscan that lit up around my hip area (which come to find out later by another MRI - no problems were there). Looking at those two tests, he automatically assumed my cancer had metastasized, which to be fair, can happen. But instead of doing more tests, he classified me as Stage 4. While giving me my diagnosis, he left the room twice to take phone calls. I switched doctors immediately, had more tests taken, and was found to have Stage 1A to 1B BAC lung cancer. Surgery was done and I am doing awesome. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Very youthful looking for 50's A genuine Dr of the Old School of Paitent comes first. Pulled no punches but never shocked me with BIG words. A excellent match of man and medicine. Dr. Sabbath makes you feel important even on the phone. He covers every aspect of your condition leaves nothing to chance.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

Dr. Kert D. Sabbath's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT