Ratings for Dr. Robert Todd Depond

Dr. Depond is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He has the best bedside manner and always explains things in detail when necessary. I just love him and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

HIS breast exams are irrationally Very hurtful-no need for that. He needs more training! imo!!!(I have been to the best surgeons/Drs.=never did this). Feared me re. "C" for no reason. In my operation he did NOT do things that I ask/ begged/ thought that we agreed to before I was put "under". ..Then afterwards something broke loose and now I am stuck with a fallen bladder- coming out of my vagina :( GRRRR...He gave no option to help me. I have NO trust left.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Awesome Doctor... Takes the time to get to know you.. Don't know what I would have done without him during my hysterectomy... I was a new patient, but I felt very comfortable with him.. My husband went to every appointment with me after the surgery..Dr. Depond was so gracious... Staff is excellent!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Love Dr. Depond!!! He has a great mannr about him and you feel like you can talk to him about anything. I have been going to him for 19 years and I just love him. Could not say more wonderful things about him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very patient. Will take as much time as needed. He makes you feel comfortable to tell him anything. Would never think of switching

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Treats you as a human being, instead of a body part. Seems to be one of the few Doctors that still seems to enjoy their profession.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Depond is the most caring doctor I've had. He takes his time and genuinely cares. Rare to see these days. He delivered my daughter 17 years ago and I've continued to see him as a Gyn. Could not as for better care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Depond has a great bed side manner. He always takes time with you and never rushes. He makes sure he answers all questions you may have.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I personally think that Dr Depond in the best Gyn/OB in West Virginia! I could not imagine seeing another Gyn/OB

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Depond is awesome!! I came to him after my previous GYN passed away at the recommendation of a dear friend. He is the most wonderful doc I've seen in a long time!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Robert Todd Depond's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV