Ratings for Dr. Margaret Buczek

Margaret Buczek was my, my daughter's, and my son-inlaws physician for many years. I can say that she was an extremely caring and empathetic physician. She was always looking for ways to help us with our health issues. Yes, she was late sometimes but that was because she wanted to spend more time talking to us ( a rarity in this day and age). She always had a way of boosting spirits and always treated us as friends, not patients. She gets an A-plus from all of us!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Personally, taking only into consideration of what I went through with Margaret and my medical issues I considered her really great. I never had any real dire medical issues. She helped all my medical problems that I had. I had a urinary tract infection, which she tested me for and quickly gave me good medications to treat it with. Within several days my infection was gone. She mentioned other things that I can do to improve my health and things that she recommended that I receive if I wanted to. I thought all were very reasonable and most something that I loved to look into and receive. She was pretty informative for me and gave me several kinds of checkups. She answered all my questions and at times all that she could (if she didn’t it was because results were not in yet). She was calm, patient, not arrogant, not loud, not distressing and I really liked her overall personality. I have other medical problems that she was always quick to help me out with. I will miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Buczek for many years. She has improved greatly. She is a very caring doctor. Haven`t had to wait for more than 15 min. to see her. Very thourough. Listens to everything you have to say. Best doctor for me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Never on time. Not well organized. Stops after two issues are presented. Sometimes, doesn't go beyond and above. When late, tries to hurry and can misdiagnose the patient. Takes too many notes instead of listening. Not always polite.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I have found Dr. Buczek to be a very devoted and capable physician. She has quickly referred me to specialists, listened carefully and thoughtfully. I have received excellent care from her. I have no hesitation recommending her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Buczek was recomended by a family friend so when our family Dr. retired we all moved to Dr. Buczek's practice. She was horrible, rude and plainly irresponsible. I left her practice but my mother was having abdominal pains and trying to find a solution so she wasn't in a poition to be without a family doctor. Dr. Buczek repeatedly told her that the pain was in her head & that she was just menopausal etc. My Mom pushed to see a gastro specialist who took a chance it could be gall bladder discease. Turns out her gall bladder was fine. My Mom had ovarian cancer. In the 2+ years my Mom had been having pain and symptoms and been repeatedly going to Dr. Buczek for help & being told the pain was in her head the cancer had moved from early to late 3rd stage. We found another doctor for her after that but the cancer was late stage. Despite agressive chemo & surgery she couldn't be saved. She was only 60.

Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Buczek is a fantastic physician. At one point I was admitted to hospital and the hospital report was sent to her office and she came to my hospital room to check up on me to see how I was doing! How many family Doctors would do that? Dr. Buczek is also very very thorough, whenever there is a doubt, there is a test run, no guess work. We feel very lucky to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

I have had the displeasure of being stuck with this doctor for a while. She thinks healthcare is a game or joke; asking irrelevant questions and producing concocted diagnoses far from reality. She is impatient with answering questions - probably due to a lack of knowledge. Moreover, she requests you visit her for the sole purpose of telling you information which could have easily been communicated over the phone. I guess it means money in her pocket, but sadly it translates to an inconvenience for me. Much of what she actually recommends is common sense, which leaves me wondering if the extent of her professional training is Wikipedia. If that's the case, I would rather get my medical advice online.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

she's not sure of herself... i dont know if she's really a doctor.. beware

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009