Ratings for Dr. Faye C. Cohen

This is my favorite doctor in the whole world. HE LISTENS.... AND DOES NOT RUSH HIS PATIENTS. He is very laid back doctor, and very nice. He gets to the bottom of the disorder. I have been going to him since 2011, and very pleased of my outcome. I will never change my doctor. Helped me with my ssi paperwork. Got approved thanks to him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Cohen is very nice and appears to be a good diagnostician BUT the office is not run well AT ALL. They cancelled an appointment that I waited months for but they forget call me to tell me it was cancelled. Then when the doc said she wanted to see me in a month I couldn't get another appointment for 4 months! Telephone calls can take 2 weeks to return.Though I liked Dr. Cohen I suggest finding a different practice if you want any kind of followup care what so ever.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Cohen listens to concerns, is very kind and very helpful. I think she is a really fine doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Excellant doctor. Takes the time to listen and genuinely cares

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Faye C. Cohen's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Metlife