Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Koch

Dr. Koch is absolutely wonderful. He is very attentive. He was my doctor for 7 years and delivered my two girls. He stopped by to see me every time he went to the hospital for an emergency. Sometimes 2-3 times per day. The only reason I left is because the office staff is incompetent. They don't answer the phones (during office hours the machine picks up and tells you to call during office hours). Making an appointment is absurd since you can't get them to answer the phone. You also have to wait forever to go in to see him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

What a nice guy!!! He was confident and relaxed and made me feel at ease. It was my first visit with this gyno and i recommend him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr Koch took care of me during my pregnancy. I always felt comfortable that he had everything under control. I had an emergency in labor and he handled the delivery with great skill, while maintaining his own composure. I am greatful to Dr Koch for keeping me and my baby safe!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Koch made me feel so comfortable. He was gentle and caring. I highly recommend him. His office staff is nice too.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Highly recommended. I had a recent emergency which Dr. Koch handled with skill and a very caring manner.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

I recently had a baby and DR. Koch was my doctor. He was very caring and I cannot say enough good things about him. He was very caring during my pregnancy. Also his office staff was great.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

This doctor is surprisingly bad, simple-minded. He did not give me a welcome package at my first pregnancy visit. He forgot to prescribe for a blood test until I remined him. When I told him that I was bleeding, he ignored it and simply told me it was OK. When I told him that I was diagonosed for misscariage by another doctor, he and his nurse went blatantly mad, just because I was leaving them. They did not show any professional care for me when I told them the bad news.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Robert K. Koch's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp