Ratings for Dr. Brandy D. Kim

Dr.Kim ...Don't let het touch you with a scalpel or anything else. She saw me through my pregnancy & delivered my son by c-section. The horror was after my celivery. I never healed from my c-section. She out silver nitrate in the unhealed portion of my scar and opened it even wider and deeper. After 90 days mind you of NOT healing she said there was nothing more she could do and said I should probably go to a wound healing clinic. So thats what I did. They were shocked and appalled by the fact she had put silver nitrate in my wound. They said I had 3 what they called worm holes One 2 1/2in , one 1in and one 3 1/2in.My son was 8 weeks old before she recomended I seek other treatment. If you could only see the pictures of what I went through you'd be horrified! Needless to say I'll never go there again. Good luck to anyone else that does!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

I went to her due to severe pelvic pain and menstrual issues because my primary doctor thought i had endometriosis. she would not listen to me, kept giving me different birth control pills, did not give me anything for pain but aleve, and left me in debilitating pain for months and months. She disregarded all of my concerns, as well as rushing me out the door..even when another doctor suggested i have a laparoscopy to see if i have endometriosis, she would not do it, so i finally went to another doctor in her practice, and he found out i did in fact have endometriosis.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Even though I moved and now drive an hour to her office, I love Dr. Kim! She has a way of putting you at ease, she's great with questions, she truly cares, and she knows her stuff. She's also one of the few doctors who would fit me with a diaphragm, and her office was *fantastic* in working with me to get the prescription filled. Dr. Kim made sure I was aware of the proper use and potential drawbacks of a diaphragm, but once she knew I was making an informed choice, she was very supportive.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I adore Dr. Kim! I'm pregnant with my first child and she's really warm and friendly. No, she doesn't waste time at the appointments, but she makes sure to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. She gave me a slightly early ultrasound just to try to determine the sex, which I thought was awesome! I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

I saw Dr Kim throughout my pregancy & she delivered my son @ Celebration's FL Hospital. I had no complications throughout my pregancy & delivery. Know what you want to ask her before your appointment. She is very straight to the point but caring, she doesn't waste time. We brought in a birth plan & she was very accomodating (as long as there were no complications). The office is beautiful & clean. The staff is great. I did have to wait during all my appoinments however the earlier my appointment the more on time she was. I have recomended her to all my female friends.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Brandy D. Kim's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)