Dr. Muba Taher

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Muba Taher

Dr. Muba Taher's Ratings

Five star on all counts. Excellent physician, wonderful support staff, nursing staff available always for telephone queries regarding any concerns. You can see that it is an extremely busy, fast paced, tightly scheduled facility but they perform so efficiently and calmly that I felt like I was the only patient there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2887256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I have dealt with in my life for ANYTHING. I had several skin issues to discuss with him. He was professional, friendly, courteous and efficient. He had exceptional knowledge, he was able to diagnose each individual skin issue within seconds, including what it was, what if any concerns there were related to it and even the size in cm. His assistant took notes as he spoke. He answered all the questions I had, and he didn't act rushed as many doctors do. When I left the exam room he was just outside dictating everything into a machine as well to ensure an accurate record. Staff were friendly and helpful. I only waited 5 minutes to get in for my appointment. What an incredible experience. If only all medical appointments could be like that I would be elated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Taher was extremely thorough, caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Absolutely the best dermatologist I have seen. Very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. He listens to what you say and explains what you need to know. Staff was great and I will be going back to him for any future issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr Taher is an awesome dermatologist for cosmetic dermatology. I was previously seeing a world class dr who actually injects the president of allergan and other famous people ( he is in AZ). Dr taher actually did a better job! I am very picky so if I'm happy it says a lot . His injections are very natural he doesn't over inject. So happy I can have work done in my own city now! Much easier. His staff are also so so nice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2658964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Punctuality is a joke. Patients get appointments to avoid waiting 2 hours

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have seen Dr Taher on a number of occasions for skin cancer issues. He is very professional and goes the extra mile to make sure you understand what is happening. I would recommend him to others. His staff have been very friendly and helpful as well. I have never has to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. Great service Dr Taher keep it up!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2440039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My overall experience was great. His staff were very friendly and the short time I did spend in the waiting room was pleasant. When I met with Dr.Taher I found him to be very kind and professional. He explained everything thoroughly and I was in and out of there in no time. I'd definitely recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2440038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

3 months ago my daughter saw a red mark on my back after I showered. I thought I had scratched myself & didn't think about it again. Since I never see my back & it didn't hurt,I completely forgot about it. A few days ago it was accidentally discovered that I had a large lesion in the same spot. It was very obviously abnormal. Saw family doc same day, who confirmed skin cancer and proceeded to arrange a dermatologist. Was very worried over the weekend since the lesion had changed from red to black. Got call early this a.m. that Dr. Taher would see me today. When I went online to get his address, RATEMD came up so I glanced through his ratings. Was not too encouraged after I read recent bad reviews. After seeing him I felt obligated to share my opinion. He was SO kind,friendly, soft spoken & attentive. He explained everything. He even took time to examine a mole on my daughter since she was with me. He did immediate surgery & I am 100% satisfied with the great care I received.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1052970].votes_count ]]