Dr. Muba Taher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Muba Taher

I have been seeing Dr. Taher for a couple years now with my skin condition. Dr. Taher, along with his nursing staff are by far the best. They go above and beyond to help, and make me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this doctor and team to anyone that has any skin related condition.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Pleasant communication,gentle.He was quite thorough in his examination of a black mole as I could see from my own medical formation and fortunately it was not cancerous.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Simply couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Excellent experience considering the reason why I was seeing him (skin cancer).

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Excellent feeling when you walk in the clinic . Very pleasent and helpful . He he very knowledgable . I feel comfortable see him

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have seen Dr. Taher and his staff many times. Always kind, patient and great follow up. I feel listened to and for the first time in 5 years, my skin is calming down along with my swelling issues. Very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Excellent! First doc who actually listened to me and treated the underlying issue that is causing my skin problems.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

This is about the nurse. She walked into the room like she was mad. She was very cold. Did not answer any questions that were non medical and would just look away. The emotion on her face did not change from the moment she came in and until she left. What ever is going on with her, the patients don't need her foul mood. Wouldn't last in my office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent experience. The wait time (2.5 months) was a bit long but, other than that, all went well. I reported 15 minutes prior to the appointment (as requested) and was called for my appointment about 5 minutes early. The examination was done almost immediately and was very thorough. The man was efficient but took time to explain his findings. I really appreciated knowing exactly what his findings were as I left the office - (no waiting for a report to get to my doctor and then another appointment to find out the results. The man also has a sense of humour...among the usual plaques and diplomas hanging on the wall, was a certificate for his completion of Kindergarten. Subtle and rather nicely self-depriciating.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

This doctor is the worst. I've seen him a few times for severe excezma. He's never even bothered to look at the patches I have on my body. Prescribed me drugs that did not work, at the follow up appointment he still didn't want to see the patches. When asked how the drugs were working, which they didn't at all, he prescribed the same drug but a stronger dose. During the appointments he didn't really seem to care about the questions I had and gave off the vibe that he couldn't wait to get out of the room so his nurses could come in so they could tell me exactly what he just had. I'm scheduled to see him again and I'm definitely not going back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

So he is less of a doctor and more of a salesman. He would prefer you using those gels and expensive moisturizers from the sales ladies but not prescribe proper medication or even tell you that nothing needs to be done or he can't do anything. Wait times to get an appointment and then after reaching there for an appointment is a lot for someone of his standards. Maybe other doctors see these are reviews and stop referring patients to him. Disgrace to the profession.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017