Ratings for Dr. Muba Taher

I`ve waited up to 2 hours for an appointment last 2 times there,might be a good doctor , I wouldn't know ,starting seeing him in march 2016 and I`m still not any further ahead . Seems when he doesn't know how to treat something , our appointments seem one sided , it`s like he is pre-occupied with something else. Appointment booking could use work.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Love this doctor! Always on time, never judges you, or rushes you out of the room. Lovely staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Taher is an amazing Doctor. He is kind and very knowledgeable. He has a wonderful group of nurses and they have always made it comfortable for me as a patient. I feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Taher has very long wait times. He is never on time and front staff are rude and when asked about wait times staff are more interested in playing on there iPhones then addressing patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Taher is a phenomenal dermatologist. He's very compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled & definitely an expert in his field. He is one of the few doctors trained & qualified in Edmonton to remove skin cancer by Mohs surgery which is a superior way to remove cancer by ensuring that the cancer is totally removed with the least amount of surrounding healthy tissue. He also explains things in an easy to understand manner. He's saved my husband's life by removing 2 types of cancer. We highly recommend Dr. Taher as he's the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Fearing skin cancer can be stressful. After waiting a lengthy period for a referral, Dr. Taher's receptionist was abundantly empathetic and helpful and made a quick appointment. Dr. Taher has a very gentle, compassionate manner and gives a diagnosis in a thorough and professional manner. Surprisingly, I was treated immediately by his friendly, reassuring staff and was asked to make a follow up appointment at my convenience; not theirs. The whole experience was very positive and reassuring. How fortunate I feel about my encounter with Dr. Taher and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Five star on all counts. Excellent physician, wonderful support staff, nursing staff available always for telephone queries regarding any concerns. You can see that it is an extremely busy, fast paced, tightly scheduled facility but they perform so efficiently and calmly that I felt like I was the only patient there.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I have dealt with in my life for ANYTHING. I had several skin issues to discuss with him. He was professional, friendly, courteous and efficient. He had exceptional knowledge, he was able to diagnose each individual skin issue within seconds, including what it was, what if any concerns there were related to it and even the size in cm. His assistant took notes as he spoke. He answered all the questions I had, and he didn't act rushed as many doctors do. When I left the exam room he was just outside dictating everything into a machine as well to ensure an accurate record. Staff were friendly and helpful. I only waited 5 minutes to get in for my appointment. What an incredible experience. If only all medical appointments could be like that I would be elated.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Taher was extremely thorough, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Absolutely the best dermatologist I have seen. Very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. He listens to what you say and explains what you need to know. Staff was great and I will be going back to him for any future issues.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015