Ratings for Dr. Kathryne Kirpan

First time visiting this doctor. I found her to be friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. I wanted a doctor that does not rush me through the visit and that is what I received. I had to wait almost two hours before I saw her and the total visit took 3 hours but if I have the time to wait, it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Kirpan approximately 5 times now. I think that she is a good doctor except for the following: She digresses too much about many topics. The waiting room wait is extremely long (approx. 2 1/2-3 hrs). I know quite a few people that go to her. Everyone that I speak to says the same thing. The wait is way too long and too much going off topic. As far as her medical expertise-she is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

The first time I met with Dr. Kirpan (one appointment she actually kept), she entered the room talking about her previous patient and even went so far as to joke that "some patients want miracles." Since she seemed friendly, I tried to disregard this unethical behavior and attempted to make a follow-up appointment with Dr. Kirpan on three separate occasions. Each time, her office called to say she was "going out of town" and needed to reschedule. I could understand once, but three times is ridiculous. I told the receptionist that as a full time student and worker, it was hard for me to reschedule; she callously replied by stating, "Well, doctors have lives too, you know." EXTREMELY unprofessional doctor and staff who are not sympathetic to patients. My father also once met with Dr. Kirpan prior to this and decided not to go to her again after he received a cursory and non-thorough physical examination. Please consider another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Very knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions. She literally disected my blood work and helped me get on track with my cholestrol...also encouraged me to quit smoking. Finally someone got through to me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Kirpan is an excellent doctor but maybe too thorough - she keeps you waiting for hours

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I saw Dr. Kirpan in her office on Alverson Loop. I was seen an hour later than my scheduled appt time, but I do not fault the doctor or the staff as I had called that day for an appt. Very caring and knowledgeable. I will see her again.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I've seen her only twice and will not go back again. I needed her to obtain a letter for me for an international adoption and she was hesitant in doing this for me since it was not a medical issue. So much for helping a couple achieve their dream.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Kirpan is one of the best doctors anywhere. She is a "Teaching Doctor" and regularly instructs younger doctors. Her knowledge is extensive and her manner with patients of all kinds is competent and compassionate. I even took my husband to her when he was alive and she was always kind to him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Kathryne Kirpan's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1981)