Ratings for Dr. Nabil Khoury

One more time he did not tell me the full Truth I researched it on the internet . Simply my but way too much discomfort An d looking job time. Pain is pain that's It but I do like him. I needed more facts

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The very best doc i have ever met. He delivered both of my kids. I got the very best care as i can ever get. dr. Khoury and his entore team is excellent. very professional .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Khoury delivered both of my children. I have also seen Dr. Bavaro if he has not been available. Both are wonderful and caring. Any urgent issues that have come up, the office clears the way and makes it a priority which is makes the situation less stressful. The staff is very professional and keep the office running smoothly. Both are the best doctors and I have been very happy with them over the past 8+ years.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Khoury is truly Amazing!!! I am in the medical field myself and know that I set high standards for the practitioners I choose to see...Dr. Khoury does not only meet those standards but exceeds them. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr Khoury Is the best!! Dr Bavarro is also amazing !! They will deliver my 4th child and I'm so happy that they are on my team >>

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

My PCP sent me directly to Dr. Khoury's office from an appt with him. I was experiencing post-menopausal bleeding and needed to be seen right away. Dr Khoury's office cleared time for me to see him within the hour. I had a positive experience with him. Dr. Khoury is knowledgeable, compassionate, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I had my baby with Dr.Bavaro.. She is too good and I get to see my baby with every appointment as they have US machine in their office that's soo cool....

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I am so pleased I found Dr. Khoury - he has such a gentle and welcoming demeanor. This is my first pregnancy, and he is extremely reassuring and willing to answer any questions by sitting down with me in his office. Little to no wait time. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

the doctor is very good , but the waiting is ridiculous ,one day i waited 1;45 min it is unacceptable for a practice to keep his patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Very good doc & staff.. Dr.Bavaro in this practice is very good too

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Nabil Khoury's Credentials

• Univ Of Paris, Uer De Med Saint-Antoine, Paris, France (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY