You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Cossmann

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I live in Ottawa. I still go back to Mississauga to see Dr. Cossman.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Been going since I was small, now turning 30. Would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Always have a very pleasant experience at Dr Cossmann's office. His hygeinist staff are top notch, friendly and gentle. When he's done a couple of small fillings for me, he's been fast, professional and pain free. He was in and out so fast, I hardly knew he'd done any work on my teeth. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Amazing, not just caring professional, but his staff is also helpful and cordial, have been a patient for over 10 years and would travel half way around the province just to keep him as my dentist :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Been going to Dr.Cossmann since he opened his practice in Meadowvale. I have since moved out of town but continue to go to Dr.Cossmann. Both he and his staff are polite and professional and it's actually a pleasure going. Thanks Dr.Cossmann for keeping me smiling :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Cossmann is by far the best dentist our family has ever been treated by. He's personable with a great personality, knowledgeable, respectful, gentle and fair. He doesn't lie or try to up-sale services like most other dentists we been to or recommend work that's not needed. We're always greeted with the bright and cheerful smiles of his staff who are all professional, helpful and flexible. We appreciate the work you do :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

it is a pleasure to go into an office that has friendly staff. The doctor is also friendly with my entire family.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Cossmann has been my dentist since he opened his practice many, many years ago. I can't say enough about what a great dentist he is and his staff is great too!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Michael Cossmann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super efficient, friendly and does terrific work. Painless dentistry ! And very accommodating !! Best dentist and best dental practise!!!"

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Ottawa. I still go back to Mississauga to see Dr. Cossman."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been seeing Doctor Cossman for over 20 years although i have moved quite a ways away i would go to no one else, he and his staff are amazing."

January 13, 2015