Ratings for Dr. Michael Cossmann

Dr Cossmann is excellent dentist. He has knowledge. he is fair, helpful and respectable friendly personality.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The best dentist you will ever find. Knowledgeable and friendly; 10/10 would recommend

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cossmann's in excess of 20 years. In the time I have been seeing him I can honestly say that I have always felt that he had "my" best interests at heart. This can certainly not be said about many in this profession. He has always been fair and done excellent work. The only negative thing I have to say is that one day he will retire and I will be forced to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Very good dentist!!! Excellent results always. Very fair!! Would recommend for sure!! Client since the first day they opened. Very happy!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Super efficient, friendly and does terrific work. Painless dentistry ! And very accommodating !! Best dentist and best dental practise!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I live in Ottawa. I still go back to Mississauga to see Dr. Cossman.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

i have been seeing Doctor Cossman for over 20 years although i have moved quite a ways away i would go to no one else, he and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Been going since I was small, now turning 30. Would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Always have a very pleasant experience at Dr Cossmann's office. His hygeinist staff are top notch, friendly and gentle. When he's done a couple of small fillings for me, he's been fast, professional and pain free. He was in and out so fast, I hardly knew he'd done any work on my teeth. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Amazing, not just caring professional, but his staff is also helpful and cordial, have been a patient for over 10 years and would travel half way around the province just to keep him as my dentist :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012