Ratings for Dr. Sophia L. Paige

Do not use this physician. The staff is obnoxious and there’s no one to reach in cases of an emergency. Very Unhappy

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

So I see a lot of comments about about this practice being more heated toward the African American culture. I am a Black American female and I don't think that was it at all. Dr.Page had no beside manor very cold. She is not gentle to be a.c. woman stuck that instrument in me like I was a cold corpse. She was recommended by another doctor who is a great friend of mine. But I will never ever go back. I will get my physical thru my primary care doctor until I find another Obgyn this woman clearly is not compassionate and I went on Valentine's day. Omg I'm horrified.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I'm surprised this doctor still is working. Very negligent staff and terrible customer service. Discriminatory practice. Dr. Paige is the most indifferent doctor I have ever seen. Our experience with this OBGYN doctors was really bad. If someone ever has reasons to sue them, please call me to be a witness.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Paige is a wonderful doctor. She is always personable and goes out of her way to help you. I have been seeing her for 7 years. I only wish I had knew her when I first came her. If you want a knowledgeable person that cares, she is the one to see.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Always a friendly and accomdating. My original dr was unresponsive and didn't provide details that i needed around a complicated procedure, Dr. Paige and team took over my health care and have provided me with the level of service that I needed during a difficult time. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality comprehensive services

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I used to be a labor and delivery tech at the hospital she delivers at and attended dozens of births with the AOG docs. they are alarming in the way they treat their patients, as if they are a nuisance. hey have the highest c-section rate of any of the practices at the hospital, many were unnecessary and only for their convenience. I am a black female, they were very pleasant to me, but I noticed they were more flippant and rude to the white workers and especially the white patients. they are scary and overbearing during their rare vaginal deliveries, and scream at the top of their lungs for the patients to "PUSH!!!! "PUSH!!! even when there is absolutely no emergency and no need to freak out. this freaks the patients and staff out. you can hear them screaming at their patients from down the hall.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I've been told by nurses that deal with them at the hospital that they would never have them deliver their babies. I stopped going to them too as they seem not too interested in my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

WORST DOCTORS EVER. Cannon and Paige. Got the impression they are racist.Were not helpful at all. I would never ever see them again. Treated me like I were trash..

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I have been to this practice for several years for paps etc. I am recently pregnant and I called to make my first OBGYN apt. I was told to wait for two and a half more weeks for this, which put me at 8 weeks pregnant, before being seen as to ensure a heartbeat upon the ultrasound. When I got to the office the rude med assistant told me that they don't do that there and I was just getting swabbed and blood work. My husband had taken off work to go with me to this appt. When the doctor came in she was rude and never even said congratulations to me. I am a caucasion female and I got the overall impression that this office prefers to treat and hire african americans due to how i saw the doctor interact with another african american patient. I had never notices this before, but I plan on going to a doctor that gives me great quality of care and is courteous no matter my skin color!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Sophia L. Paige's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)