Dr. Jerry Ninia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerry Ninia

I have been coming to this office for over 10 years and have only had good experiences. He delivered my daughter 6 years ago, I had gestational diabetes and they were great with helping to treat that along with treating me during my pregnancy. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Ninia. Amazing staff, clean office, great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I've been going to this office for about 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The staff is great, the office clean and inviting. I have seen Dr. Ninia, Cecelia and Stacey and each of them were caring and professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I have been a patient at Dr. Ninia's office for about 8 years now. You will have a great experience no matter who you see in this office, Dr. Ninia, Cecelia or Stacy. After a very difficult pregnancy, I recently gave birth to triplets. Dr. Ninia helped us with every challenge we faced with this high risk pregnancy. Dr. Ninia worked along side high risk doctors during the pregnancy as well. Even before I was pregnant he helped us with working with an out of state fertility center. Not only are the doctors great at this office, the staff is as well. Andrea the sono tech is the best and always was very patient getting us great pictures which is not easy with triplets. I feel like I couldn't have gotten better care. Dr. Ninia delivered the babies and I thank him for all he did to bring our babies safely into this world.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Fabulous office...so professional and kind! Great experience!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Jerry Ninia's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY