Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Elting-Ballard

Dr. Elting-Ballard is phenominal. I have been an analyst for 20 years, so I always ask questions and raise my concerns until I understand what is causing my illness and how the perscription (or lack of one) will make me feel better. Dr Elting-Ballard takes the time to explain the illness and treatment in terms I understand. From the simple flu to temporary memory loss and depression due to a fall off of a roof, Dr Elting-Ballard has been there for me. Gets the appropraite paperwork done. Sends you to a specialist if need be. YOU are his #1 priority. I appreciate his thoroughness and bedside manner. Plus his staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Elting-Ballard is great. He is very caring and listens well to the problems. He makes my children (newborn to 10 years old) Feel very comfortable which makes the visit go much more smoothly. He is very thorough and always says if anything gets worse please don't hesitate to call. He seems to genuinely love his job and the children he treats. He even has quite the sense of humor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Kurt A. Elting-Ballard's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)