Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Parker

Dr. Parker has been my internist for over 20 years. He is always very thorough. Always has his patients best interest in mind

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Parker is thorough, super intelligent, diligent, knowledgeable, friendly. He leaves no stone unturned. He has been our physician for 25 years, and we wouldn't dream of using anyone else. He starts his professional day early in the morning and continues seeing his patients into the evening when he then begins his calls regarding test findings and follow-ups. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Michael Parker has been my internist for over 5yrs now. He is a very compassionate, caring doctor. I have ALWAYS been able to get an appt. even at the last minute. He takes his time to talk with you about yourself and anything else that might be troubling you. I have the highest regards for him you can't find a better doctor. He work hard and long hours he deserves a very nice vacation somewhere. Thank-you Dr. Parker.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Parker has been my internist for 12 years. I highly recommend him. He is very thorough - always willing to discuss any issue with me as far as I want to go with it. He is never rushed and takes his time. He is a conservative, kind, and very friendly care-giver. When I suffered a serious hand injury on a Friday night and could not reach my family, Dr. Parker appeared at the emergency room ready to calm, console, and reassure me while consulting with the docs that were caring for me. I LOVE DR PARKER!!! He is THE gold-standard for all primary care doctors. The country and the planet need doctors like him. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Parker is one of finest doctors I have ever visited. I was one of his first patients when he opened his practice about 20+ years ago. He is kind, quiet, overly thoroughly, you are NEVER rushed out of his office and yet he is always on time with rare exception. He treats you like you are his only patient! I would recommend him without ANY reservation to anyone. If he has to refer you to someone, he refers you to the finest doctors in the area. You will NOT find a better internist than this man!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Excellent doctor, my family has been going to him for years. Polite, efficient, friendly, and reliable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Absolutely the best. Outstanding primary care doctor in all areas of evaluation: listens carefully, addresses concerns, answers all questions patiently, follows up. He's a compassionate and gentle man committed to the best care for his patients. Additionally, his office staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Michael F. Parker's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)