Ratings for Dr. Ralph L. Aquadro

He is always in a hurry to walk out the room. I feel like a $ as opposed to a patient. Every DR at this practise wants to over dose you with storng antibiotics and steriods for every thing you see them for. No reason for all this strong medication all the time. Medicare cash cow, all the old people see them and get unnecssary medications from them.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Aquadro's for five years. He is always punctual and professional. When He found that I had a major problem he clearly explained my problem and my options and quickly referred me to a specialist. His staff followed up with me about my problem and to make sure the appointment with the specialist was scheduled.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I've used Dr. Aquadro for 10 years, I've never had to wait past my appoinment time. He's treated my problems and underlying issues causing them. Highly recommended, I drive an hour to see him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

My grandparents have used him for years, and he is very very helpful to us. He takes his time and answers all their questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Ralph L. Aquadro's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Sagamore Health Network