Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Drake

After two other doctors totally missed the diagnosis, and the doctor I see for pain management(whole other issue) told me I needed to see a doctor soon if I wanted to be able to 'save' my finger and have it be usable - she recommended Dr. Drake..Yes he does seems to be in a hurry, and it takes a few visits to 'get' him, but he knows his stuff. I got a thorough explanation about my injury and with his carefully laid out treatment plan, I now have a mostly usable finger. Also, as a middle aged woman who had played guitar for 40 years and made a living from creating artwork - he actually seemed to respect my desperate fear of losing my ability to play or create(unlike the first two doctors who really seemed to not take me seriously!) I am very thankful for his honest and forthright care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Great doctor. In a hurry and the facility is always running behind, but knows what he is talking about. Consults with other doctors frequently to give you the best diagnosis. Very funny too.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Douglas A. Drake's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Workers Comp