Ratings for Dr. Eugene A. Gelzayd

He saved my life. For almost 40 years I've seen him. He is the finest doctor, second to none.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Gelzayd has been my doctor for over sixteen years after I was first diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 1990. In 1991, I had to have a bowel resection which successfully took care of a bowel obstruction/abcess that resulted from the disease. Since that time, I have been symptom free thanks to the excellent care of Dr. Gelzayd. He has also become my internist and I go to him regularly for my annual check-ups. I would highly recommend him as a doctor for someone with a gastrointestinal disorder.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Third times a charm! I had been to 2 other doctors that could not figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Gelzayd diagosed my problem within 10 minutes. Called me at home twice to check on me, he was concerned about me. Was a very compassionate doctor. I told him he gave my life back to me.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Eugene A. Gelzayd's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)