Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Morgen

This office provides the best chiropractic/therapy experience one can imagine.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Morgen’s for almost a year now and will continue to return. Her staff is amazing and makes you feel welcomed. I used to only get adjustments and massages there, but I have recently started receiving acupuncture from Dr. Morgen. It was the first time I ever received acupuncture anywhere, and was skeptical at first. It has greatly helped my headaches and my sciatica pain. Now that I am pregnant I cannot take medicines to help my pain, and I am very grateful for Dr. Morgen!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Morgen and her staff are very caring, professional, and compassionate. I suffer from 2 protruding disks in the lumbar spine. The de-compression, electrostim & ultra-sound, massage, and the Dr.'s personal touch of adjustments and stretching have combined to give me back my mobilty! Most of the pain has subsided! The Dr. and her team are amazing! The office is friendly and inviting. You will feel welcome on your very 1st visit. Look no further, you have found your DC.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Oh sure the staff is friendly and so is Morgen but it's all about the money. They are con-artist! Will talk you into proceedures or products that are not necessary...we almost got stuck with a $48k bill because the insurance company caught on to her scheme! She over charges the insurance by billing under a actual doctors name for more money! Basically insurance fraud! Individuals like her is the reason insurance cost are rising for us consumers!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

MY MEDICAL DOCTOR REFERRED ME TO DR. MORGEN FOR THE MUA WHICH PROVED TO BE A LIFE CHANGING PROCEDURE. I'VE HAD CONSTANT PAIN FOR MANY YEARS WHICH IMPACTED DAILY ACTIVITIES AND NOW I CAN SLEEP, STAND AND WALK WITHOUT PAIN! THE HEADACHES HAVE ALSO DISAPPEARED. I AM NOW VIRTUALLY PAIN-FREE AND FOREVER GRATEFUL! THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL TOO.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I saw Dr. Morgen after a horrible car accident. After three months of using her services three times a week, I only recovered about 25 % but wound up with a bill > $13,000. She is one greedy chiropractor, and she wouldn't even reduce her fee- she wanted more than 70% 0f her entire bill, even though the settlement was extremely small. Do not go see her if you want someone that actually cares about your well being and not just money.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Sabrina Morgen's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL