Ratings for Dr. Christine D. Ambro

I recently switched doctors and am extremely happy I decided to do so. Dr. Ambro was never very pleasant and always dismissive. I was placed on a high dosage of an antibiotic for a year and a half with no improvement or changes in my medications. Upon seeing another doctor he immediately said I should not be on so many medications and it is ridiculous I have been on these for so long despite possible risks. Dr. Ambro does not care specifically about her patients or their conditions, I received no improvement in my skin for the year and a half I saw her, just expensive visits, medications, and laser treatments that did nothing.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I would love to have seen the doctor who earned all these glowing reviews. The Dr. Ambro I saw was short-tempered, rushed, and demonstrated an utter lack of compassion. She was with me for 5 minutes, and when I asked her to look at something on my hand, she angrily told me I would have to make another appointment. She was just awful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Never seems rushed, very thorough! Getting an appointment quickly seems to always be a problem :(

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Office is usually pretty busy to the wait times are pretty typical of a doctors office. Dr. Ambro is very personable, thorough and knowledgeable. She takes her time and never appears rushed.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgeable. An excellent physician. However, have had numerous problems with billing staff, such as being charged copays for procedures covered by insurance and misbillings. I tolerate that negative because Dr. Ambro is so good. You just have to watch them.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Basil cell removal: approx. 3-4 in. length with ~16 sutures to close. Very, very clean closure. Very personable, professional and outstanding results. Provided narrative during surgery to assistant as a training mechanism. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Christine D. Ambro's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)

Freedom Network