Ratings for Dr. Samuel Wong

Absolutely pathetic doctor never helped me in fact told me he couldn't help me anymore don't go to him he told me to find someone else sick!!!@

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Wong has been my chiropractor for 10+ years and he and his staff have been very professional and helped with regaining my health, plus the adjustments he has used other methods that I needed Graston technique for my scar tissue and orthotics to name a couple. Recommend Dr. Wong highly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Wong for many years. He knows his STUFF. Very efficient and only wants to help every way he can... His experience and knowledge only make me want to continue with his care.. Thanks Dr Wong for all that you have helped me wit Anita M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Friendly service and effective treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been seeing Sam for the past 17 years. I am so thankful to him. This past August I developed sciatic problem and was pretty well bed ridden for over two weeks. I had scheduled my monthly maintenance appointment to see him but was unable to go to the office, so instead he came to my home to treat me, I was so grateful and I will never forget his kindness, he actually had to come to my home a couple more times, without Sam I really don't know what I would have done. My family did what they could for me but without Sam it would have been so much worse. I am now doing so much better, he is now doing laser treatments on me and I am thrilled to say I get better every day. We have become really good friends over the years and I feel blessed to have him in my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Jan McLaughlin.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

very effective treatment and definitely the best in Calgary, Alberta

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Best technique ever. He cares about your well being and you as an individual. Been to many chiropractors and he has done the most with the greatest results. The only chiropractor I have ever recommended. My overall health has improved since seeing Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Best Chiropracter ever! I've had immediate and lasting results! Only one I've recommended. Wonderful office atmosphere !

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I am very thankful for Dr Wong. He is caring, efficient and does an amazing job!!! He has an unbelievably amount of knowledge and a passion for his work. I love that he does acupuncture too!!! He is in Beddington town mall in Calgary. 403 275-6584

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very understanding and caring , I have referred friends to him. Knowledgeable, he has helped everyone in my family, including my children. We trust him and believe that his expertise has made a difference in our health.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015