Ratings for Dr. Robert Ivers

He knows more about my right knee than I know about my left knee

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Twisted my almost healed knee without any warning after being told that was made it painful. Told me there was nothing wrong with my knee after making me yelp in pain. Knee is now worse and I've had more days off work after seeing him than before. Rude, unhelpful and inconsiderate. Did not apologise or ask if I was okay. I've been on crutches for 4 days. I filed a complaint.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

He operated o my smashed knee. Rude - told me I'm not here to molly coddle you. Wrecked my knee after surgery. Dr. M. MCAULIFFE has to fix what Ivers stuffed up 3 yrs ago. Very rude, off handed, condescending. Don't go to him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wouldn't listen to my questions and tried to tell me I had nothing wrong, ruined my ankle with the procedure he did - or lack of procedure rather. Upon seeing other doctors for the same problem they told me what he had done had worsened my condition.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I am sixty years old and had surgery from this special doctor twenty years ago. I was told I was going to be a cripple by other quacks! It's been twenty years since I've been operated on by him, I have never had any problems with my knees - I'm sixty and work all day on my feet. I am living proof that Dr Robert Ivers is the best for knees!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

very helpful, very knowledgable, able to talk in laymans terms and genuinely concerned for your injury. Great doctor

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009