Ratings for Dr. Robert Ivers

I had a friend lucjy enough ( or should I say UNLUCKY ENOUGH) To visit this absolutely horrendous excuse for a medical professional, what an absolute joke he is. The only thing he cares about is getting his big fat cheque from work cover! What happened to the medical oath medical professionals take? What happen to caring and compassion??? This idiot is purely and simply in in for the money he makes from work cover Queensland ( who don't care less about the injured party) when will Queensland government step in and overhaul work cover and there so call unbiased professionals, its a joke!!!! My poor friend has suffered for well over a year in pain everyday , lost everything and then gets sent to a quack like this that puts on his report exactly what he has been told by work cover so work cover case managers can get their commissions for closing the case and getting that person of their books. Well done "Dr" Iver's, I hope you sleep well at night after ruining people's lives, your a champion! NOT!!!! One star only because I couldn't post without rating

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Oh where do I start?’!?! This ‘doctor’ (& I use that term very loosely), wouldn’t know his elbow from his arse! Don’t expect him to give an unbiased opinion. Workcover send us there as he is meant to be an ‘independant doctor’. No wonder workcover send us there - he reports exactly what what workcover wants him to. I desperately need further hip surgery - both my hip surgeon & rehab doctor have advised I need the surgery, yet this quack doesn’t think I do... he didn’t even get my name right, so no doubt this quack didn’t read the reports my surgeons gave! He won’t return my calls - coward. He is extremely condescending, rude & argumentative about simple facts! I can’t stand on my tip toes, so he kept telling me I could & to try harder & arguing with me that I could!!! He makes decisions about people’s lives & doesn’t care what impact this will have... he sits in his consult room, takes money from workcover for consult fees & says exactly what workcover want him to say!! he says I will benefit more from physio than surgery- well it hasn’t worked for the last 2 years!!!! Take someone with you as a support person if you are unlucky enough to see him - I was in tears within the first 5 minutes due to his manner & how he speaks to people.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Medilaw employee therefore biased not independent. Poor level examination . Do not attend this doctor without a support person.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He knows more about my right knee than I know about my left knee

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Twisted my almost healed knee without any warning after being told that was made it painful. Told me there was nothing wrong with my knee after making me yelp in pain. Knee is now worse and I've had more days off work after seeing him than before. Rude, unhelpful and inconsiderate. Did not apologise or ask if I was okay. I've been on crutches for 4 days. I filed a complaint.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

He operated o my smashed knee. Rude - told me I'm not here to molly coddle you. Wrecked my knee after surgery. Dr. M. MCAULIFFE has to fix what Ivers stuffed up 3 yrs ago. Very rude, off handed, condescending. Don't go to him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wouldn't listen to my questions and tried to tell me I had nothing wrong, ruined my ankle with the procedure he did - or lack of procedure rather. Upon seeing other doctors for the same problem they told me what he had done had worsened my condition.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I am sixty years old and had surgery from this special doctor twenty years ago. I was told I was going to be a cripple by other quacks! It's been twenty years since I've been operated on by him, I have never had any problems with my knees - I'm sixty and work all day on my feet. I am living proof that Dr Robert Ivers is the best for knees!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

very helpful, very knowledgable, able to talk in laymans terms and genuinely concerned for your injury. Great doctor

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009