Ratings for Dr. Oscar J. Fukilman

I have been a patient of Dr. Fukilman's for approximately 30 years. I have never met aore caring, knowledgeable doctor. The is usually a long wait but it is because he takes his time with each and every patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

DR Fukilman,is a really good doctor, observant, and listens to your symptoms. Really good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Wait times are long but Doctor Fukilman is the best. He will spend as much time as needed with you.Always a professional. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Doctor is great. Staff is awful, very incompetent. Books too many appointments, expect too wait 2+ hours.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Don't go there if u r concern about punctuality and time. BUT yes if u care about knowledge, health care honesty and dedication. Dr F. Would give 1/2 and hour or 2+ if necessary.. Of course, some people waiting will be frustrated at time. I'll take his lack of punctuality any time.,!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I waited 2 and a half hours to be seen by him due to the fact that he overbooks (it's obvious he cares a lot more about the buck than his patients) And when he finally did see me he was Rude. He complained about my insurance telling me that they give him trouble paying for certain vital tests therefore he wasn't going to perform them, even though he thought i needed them. I will never see this doctor again!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

HAD an appointment at 11:30am and wasn't seen until 1:30pm, when the doctor finally did see me he was more interested in complaining about my insurance company (oxford)than he was about my actual problem and he made me feel uncomfortable. found him to be rude and rough around the edges

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Over 2 hours in the waiting room (with an appointment). Staff was incompetent. Doctor did not spend more than 5 minutes with me. Referred me to a specialist that was in the wrong field. Worst experience ever, I do not know how he was scored so high by others.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

waited a while but i did not mind. Great doctor and great staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR VERY HELPFULL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. ALWAYS VERY BUSY BUT I NEVER MIND TO WAIT TO SEE HIM. HE IS VERY CARING AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH ALL THE PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Oscar J. Fukilman's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal