Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Tridico

His staff has a lot to be desired. As for Dr Tridico, he is very knowledgeable, understands you a lot better than you may think, and has gotten me through many difficult times. He is someone that I trust and I feel much better about myself and my life after our appointment.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Tridico has been the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. I have bipolar disease and he has worked with me to find the best cocktail. I have been his patient for 8 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr tridico is the best doctor I've had. He's helped me I understand myself better and getting my medicines regugated even when I was on street drugs. He needs to be thanked for all he has done. He knows what he is doing and he wants the best for the patient. And he rarely has to ready notes he knows me and all of his other patients so well

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I took my 12 year old son to see Dr. Trudico when he started having trouble coping with middle school. Through extensive testing my son had been previously diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers. After waiting nearly an hour past our scheduled appointment time, Dr. Trudico spoke briefly with my son and myself. He spent the majority of our time reviewing my son's records, which he had for nearly a month before our appt. He then said that in addition to my son's previous diagnoses he said he also had OCD, based on talking with us for 15 minutes. What followed was appointment after appointment being cancelled the day of our appt. because he wasn't going to be the office. Once maybe twice I can understands, but since we started seeing him in February we have had 4apppointments. We are currently rescheduling an appt. for the third time. My son hasn't seen Dr. T since June. It's now November. The next available appt, Dec. 4. We are looking for a new Psychiatrist. I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr tridico is very smart BUT often neglects his own scheduling and patients. He's conceited and does not listen or take advice from others very well. He only thinks from the neck up and doesn't treat me with respect. I've been told by a counselor that he has a bad reputation. I would only reccomend any OCD patients because he believes everyone has OCD including me, which I know I do not have.

Submitted January 13, 2013

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Very helpful and considerate, I look forward to my visits with him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

He is willing to spend as much time with you as he feels necessary. He is laid back and knowledeable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

This doctor gave us 5 probable diagnoses for the last 3 years, several different medications, and no advice. On our last visit, he stated since we had not gotten a 2nd opinion like he wanted us to, and he could not diagnose our child, he didn't want to treat him anymore. When we asked if he had suggestions for other options in the town we live in (Greenville, SC is a very large town),, he said he had none. This doctor should find another line of work, pharmaceutical sales rep or pharmacist, because all he did for our son was dispense drugs.

Submitted April 26, 2009

I was very unhappy with this practice from the appointment and check out person,to the doctor himself. It was a first time appointment for my 18 yr old son and I definetly wasted $195. The doctor prescribed Neurontin along with Prozac for depression (my son was on Lexapro from his GP doc). I was very uncomfortable with the Neurontin prescription because it isn't FDA approved for depression. Anyway, my son tried it and missed school for 3 weeks. He just sat and cried for days. When the doctor gave the prescription, he said "I want to see him back in 2 weeks". At the check out desk, I was told the next appointment would be over a month away. Why would a doctor prescribe a pretty powerful drug, want to see the patient back in 2 weeks, then be unable to fulfill his own recommendation? At the check out there was no privacy whatsoever. People beside me, behind me could hear my conversation which the check out person. I called days later to talk with the office manager, but she was out.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. Tridico's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)