Ratings for Dr. Eugene G. Zappi

Horrific experience. First I show up for an appointment and am made to wait an hour to see the doctor. Then, it was in and out in less than 10 minutes, while he performed a 'surgical procedure'- he didn't bother to explain to me why it was needed, listen to or respond to my cries of pain, and left a scar that really doesn't look good. He was SO rushed I felt uncomfortable asking him questions, he'd just give me a monosyllabic response and an impatient look. On top of all of this, I am them slapped with a 250$ bill in addition to my insurance that I first heard of a month later: he didn't care to warn me that this optional 'surgical procedure' would count towards my insurance deductible. Dr Zappi does NOT care for his patients. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Zappi has been treating my wife for years, she has Lupus and her skin gets very bad. He is empathetic, sincere but lately is seems he is specializing in cosmetic surgery, I guess that is where the money is. Overall, he is a nice guy, he even helped me one time with a skin problem and took me although he no longer took my insurance and just let me pay the co-pay. I would recomend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Eugene Zappi is the best! He thrives on quality patient care and always takes the time to explain things to me. He really helped clear up my adult acne!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Zappi is courteous and professional at all times. He is knowledgable about treatment options, but never pressures you in any direction. His punctuality is commendable and he takes the time to explain things and calls you himself with test results.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Nice guy, has a practice with his wife. He's a young guy, speaks eng/span. Has a conversation with you, highly recommended for all your skin needs.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

Dr. Eugene G. Zappi's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente