Ratings for Dr. Sudi Devanesen

I had Dr. Sudi Devanesen , (Dr Dev) as a family Dr, for 20 yrs, before retiring to Nb,, and he was great, sure miss him,compared to the Dr. I have now.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

A fine doctor and gem of a person. Personal care and attention to detail causes delay for other patients in the queue with appointments but they understand because they can cause delay for others too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

My family and I have been Dr. Devanesen's patients for over 10 years. He is a top notch family doctor and a genuinely caring and wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

The best doctor you can ever have. Gives you ample time to understand all your problems. Very thorough with diagnosis and treatment. He is genuinely interested in your health. Equally good with people of all ages right from young children to seniors.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Cannot explain to people how much help this man helps his patients. absolute Gem of a man! wish him many more years of good health. He helped me change my life and my bad lifestyle. excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been a patient for over 20 years. His experience is priceless. He is a great human being.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Sudi is very friendly and he is a father figure to me . Whenever I visit Dr Sudi he makes me feel comfortable , and his comfort takes away all the pain & suffering Dr Sudi is a GOD fearing man and we will always pray for his good health.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. D is everything you could ask for in a Doctor. He is a wonderful doctor and human being. Always gives you ample time, listens to you and all your problems, and always fully explains the problems and the treatment and any side effects of medications.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr D has been my Dr for over 20 years and I adore him. He is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. There is always a wait time because he will spend as much time as is necessary with a patient. Very old school that way but the trade off is, when it is your turn, he gives you as much time as you need. He is open to naturalpathic approaches. I can't stand his staff and I think they are incompetant but that is my only criticism.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. D has been my doctor for 25 years. I love him dearly and could not say more about what a caring person and Dr. he is. I feel fortunate to have him as my physician and would never consider anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Sudi Devanesen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.