Ratings for Dr. Robert Taylor

A decent Dr who actually listened to me. He was on time too

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have been to this doctor multiple times as he is close by. Only sees you for 2 minutes, hands out scripts without asking questions or taking history. Did not receive a recall when i should have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My lifelong clinic, he treats you like you're not an idiot which I really appreciate. Dr Taylor has always been there for me and is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Quite possibly the worst doctor in Brisbane! I was in with him for no more than two minutes and given the wrong script and a medical certificate with someone else name on it. How is he allowed to keep practicing.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

$17.50 a word. If OK counts as a word. Great for a mandatory doctors certificate. Terrible as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Taylor is an excelent dr i had to get sticthes in my hand and he found glass in it removed it did not hurt at all and the stictches are healing really well i find the staff at the front counter friendly and i never have to wait to see him i find him to be a kind and caring dr

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

First time seeing this doctor and the total time spent with him was around two minutes. He didn't ask me anything about my history or allergies, was already handing me a prescription I didn't want while I was trying to explain some symptoms. While waiting at reception afterwards, he came out and called my name as the next patient and looked surprised when I indicated that was me - he doesn't treat his patients as individuals or seem to care about their individual health issues.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have to agree with most of the comments. He doesn't listen, shows no interest in what you have to say, doesn't communicate, and rushes you out the door very quickly. After giving him and the clinic a few chances but with similar outcomes, I will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

This dude doesn't wash! Had a filthy shirt an unironed pants when I went to see him (doesn't fill you with confidence that his procedures will be sterile) and asked me what I wanted not what was wrong - is he really registered? Happy enough guy though I guess.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I cannot believe that this Dr is still able to practice. I went to see him for a throat infection, swollen glands and a sore neck. The appointment lasted less than 3 minutes. He had printed out my prescriptions for mobic and antibiotic medication before I had finished explaining my symptoms. He didn't look in at throat, take my temp, or even feel my glands. Very disappointing experience. Would not be comfortable putting my health in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011