Ratings for Dr. Nick Meyers

Dr Nick is the best Dr on this Planet I see him every 3mths sometimes more If I need anything outside these times all I have to do is. Pick up the ph wetherit be s script or pathology form it will arrive in the mail in no time I live at Cecil plains which is 1hr30 mns he will slways

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Nick has always gone out of his way to assist myself and my three children with all of our medical concerns. We are very lucky to have him as a Highfield's GP.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Brilliant doctor. Have known him for a long time. Very knowledgable. Explains things clearly and obvious that he cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He listens to patients and uses good medical practices

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

A fantastic doctor who genuinely cares very kind and patient and thorough would highly recommend Nick and his staff everyone is so good there cant rate them high enough

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Nick is a wonderful doctor and person. I have been seeing him since the start of his medical practise and he has always been brilliant at what he does. He has been spot on with his diagnosis and with children he is always very gentle, thorough and caring and the children adore him. He never makes you feel like you are wasting his time and shouldn't be there or that you have asked a silly question. He is a good listener and doesn't just give medication when it is not needed. Nick also explains things really well using a language that is understandable! Highly recommended - great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

A doctor who listens and doesn't talk down to you...with a great sense of humour and fanatastic with the children too! We were recommended to Nick by other families in the area, and now recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Thanks Dr Nick. I know when we visit as a family you are always there to ehlp or refer us on if you feel it is necessary. I think it's great that there are still GP's out there who actually care for their clients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Meyers is a fantasic doctor who always listens and is very caring. He is always polite and explains everything so you can understand. Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr Nick has been my doctor for 6 years and he is simply brilliant. He is always helpful and punctual. He knows who I am and cares about why I am there. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009