Ratings for Dr. Alan Uliss

I have been with Dr. Uliss since I was at least 10 years old and I have seen him consistently for over 15 years. He is truly an excellent, caring and thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I have seen Dr. Uliss for 10 yrs. My initial experience was excellent, however in the past few years the level of service has deteriorated significantly. The wait times are in excess of 2 hours, the staff is both rude and incompetent and the doctor does not answer questions. He usually seems to be in a foul mood. I will be researching another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

First visit sked at 9 a.m. Staff went thru thorough testing on modern equip. Took @30 mins.Then had to wait til 11 for Dr. to arrive in the off. I started to walk out but was convinced to stay. He's very knowledgeable but cannot understand how he runs offc. Second visit for follow-up.9a.m. 15 mins testing he's not even there at 11:00. asked for a copy of my records to be sent home so that I can follow up with another practitioner.There is no communication with patients about when to expect doctors arrival.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Very, very personable and pleasant. Have been a patient for many years and have found him to be very thorough as a physician. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

waiting time was over 2 hrs, zombie like staff and Dr. extremely curt; will never return to this unpleasant office

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I had gone to a lot of doctors for my eye condition and I found him to be the best. He is now my doctor as he made me feel assured of any doubts that I had related to my problem. He takes his time with you when you have questions and you leave feeling good.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Very pleasant, informative, caring. Answers all questions, gives a complete and thorough eye exam and is very personable.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

This doctor was rude and abrasive. A zero in my book.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Awesome doctor.....super pleasant...he loves his job and he makes u wish he was a gyno/internal medicine/foot/throat and skin doctor. Unfortunatel most doctors are mean. He even let me use the staff bathroom when the patient one was busy. A breathn of fresh air

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Just wonderful, extremely helpful, sweet and caring. Highly recommended. A+

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

Dr. Alan Uliss's Credentials

• French

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)