You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Forem

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Very conscientious and courteous but not 5 star for my taste.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Absolutely the best. She is the reason I am a 4.0 in college today.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Excellent and caring doc!!!!!She was on the money and made the consult into a fun experience, despite all of our anxiety. I would recommend her without any reservation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

The smartest, nicest, most caring and compaasionate physician we've ever taken our child to see. I wish they could clone her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Took great care of our son and made us feel at ease with her expertise and winning personality.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Perhaps the smartest, most compassionate, helpful and kind doctor we have ever taken our child to see. She is a one-of-a-kind and simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

One of the most knowledgeable and caring specialists we've ever taken any of our kids to see!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Sandra L. Forem's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1979)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "would be great if more drs. were like dr. forem. She is wonderful.. decated, warm, and extremly knowledgeable. She is the best."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this doc is the real thing and both my husband and I agree that SHE'S THE BEST!!!!"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This wonderful physician is a treasured member of the staff at NYU. Their only flaw is the intake system and front office staff."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very conscientious and courteous but not 5 star for my taste."

December 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Sandra" to "Sandra L."

October 20, 2013