Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Perozek

Very quirky and enjoyable. He also has a great selection of frames in his office with a lot of unique designs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Best ever. Super nice super efficient. So happy he is in Vegas.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

If this Dr tells you that you need cataract surgery get another opinion!!!!! He had me scheduled for this surgery & when I got a 2nd opinion I was told that my eyes were healthy & I only needed a new eyeglass prescription. BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Hope you have thick skin! Dr. Perozek's staff was great but I cannot say the same for him. He was rude, aggressive and condescending. He would get offended and cut me off quickly if I asked any questions pertaining to the medications that he was prescribing. My intent was not to question the His position, but to simply understand and agree with the regimen. I was incredibly uncomfortable and wanted to leave but he made sure that he gave me a dose of his patronizing nature first. I left in tears.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had the best experience with a doctor with Dr. Perozek. Was the best doctor in the country, out of all the places I have lived.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

The Dr. was rude. While prodding at my eye I moved back a bit because of discomfort, I do not regularly visit the eye Dr. so all this was pretty new to me, which seem just made him angry. It took him a while to find the thing that was wrong with my eye, I kept pointing it out to him and he would sigh and say things like "am I dumb", "I must be blind or something because I don't see anything." All which was in a very demeaning way. When I talked back to him with the same tone of voice he immediately stared prodding at my eye a lot harder. He made me feel dumb for being concerned about my eye, even though, after it was all over he recommended surgery. After the Dr. left his assistant told me that people that go in their usually have much worse problems, almost as if she knew the Dr. was being a jerk and trying to justify his rudeness towards me. I understand visits to the Dr. are not fun but the last thing I want is to be talked down to and made feel dumb. If he does this to another person, the next time they see something on their body that may be life threatening, they may think to themselves its not a big deal and not get it checked out. I am surprised that he has gotten such good reviews on here, I am college aged so maybe he is nicer with older people. It was honestly the worst encounter I've had with a Dr. not because the experience was painful or anything but just the way the man talked down to me was not expectable. I really wish I had gotten the encounter on camera because I've never felt so humiliated in doctors office.

Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Perozek likes to charge double, likes to see you only if you have medical insurance and eye insurance. For one riding eye prescription he charge me and my insurance twice. I will not recommend and encourage this king of practices and American Greed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I went there because my vision ws blurry and did not expect Dr. Perozik to say that I had cataracts. He told me I had a choice to wait or to get the surgery. I waited but realized it was too hard to see. So I went back and had the surgery. Sherry explained the whole surgery. Dr. Perozik did a great job. I am so happy. This is the best doctor in Vegas that I have met since I moved here 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I went to see Dr. Perozek and I was impressed with the entire operation. My optomitrist sent me there for cataracts. The front desk girls were very efficient. I only waited a few minutes and then Chelsea started with me. I could tell she knew what she was doing. We talked all about cataract surgery and she got me ready for the Doctor. The Doctor explained my problem and said I had a choice about the surgery and we decided together to wait 6 months and look again later. I was so happy he told me I did not need to have my surgery done until I WAS READY! Now I am ready to tell you that this is a great staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

This is a doctor visit, not a social visit. He is very direct and no sugar coating. He will explain things that you don't understand though. Treat the problem, so the patient has the best explanation of the medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Timothy A. Perozek's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1998)

Unicare