Ratings for Dr. Karen Leber

Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Leber since we moved to the Valley 17 years ago. Dr. Leber is extremely knowledgeable and she takes the time to answer any questions you may have or explain a medical issue. Rarely have we been so satisfied with a physician. We have complete confidence in here medical expertise and guidance.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Office staff is downright mean though Dr Lebers herself is a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Leber is extremely knowledgeable. When you ask questions she can always cite the latest studies and modifies her treatment based on the best practices. She is very good at interpreting symptoms to form a diagnosis. She is also very accepting of a diverse patient class. She is also not afraid to tell you to make lifestyle changes to be healthier, something many doctors are scared to do. I have been with her for over 15 years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Leber is a brilliant physician, who speaks quickly because she is talking you through her diagnosis, a process with which your other physicians will not dignify you. I ALWAYS get to ask all of my quetions, and they are all answered. My only problem is that she is such a Best of Phoenix doctor that her office is incredibly busy, and you cannot always get through on the telephone. I wish I hadn't had years of dozens of other physicians with which to compare her (lifetime severe asthmatic), but I think she is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Leber is the best Dr. EVER! She has always pin pointed the problem. She will refer if the treatment she suggests does not work. She has respect at the hospital. She IS caring but will tell you the hard truth too. I LOVE Dr. Leber! DEBRA GOLLWITZER

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Does talk too fast and spend not much time, BUT did diagnose a problem that I didn't really believe I had, but now that it's treated I feel SO much better! Good diagnostician!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

After 15 years with Dr. Leber I have had enough. Her office gave me wrong information and sent me into a tail spin of fear. As it turned out, no one explained the tests being given or what they meant. She spends less than 3 minutes with patients, talks really fast and does not allow questions. More interested in how many people she can see in a day and have much she get from insurance. Uncaring and unconcerned with your feelings. DO NOT waste your time. She is ALWAYS late and doesn't care how her patients feel.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor that will listen more than talk, not make you wait in the waiting room more than an hour (on my second visit she was so far behind that I walked out of office), have a calming effect and effectively engage you in your short time with her, Dr.Leber is not the doctor for you. I left her office feeling more stressed then when I walked in.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

After waiting one month to get an appointment, I showed up greeted by less than freindly staff (seemed more interested in sucking their lollipops and eating Doritos than assisting me). Then, after waiting for more than an hour in the lobby, without staff or Doctor saying one word as to why the wait was so long, I could not take it any longer and walked out. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Karen Leber's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)