Ratings for Dr. David A. Thorsett

Do anything of you guys have his email? By any chance

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr.Thorsett is an incredible Surgeon who cares about his patients. I am glad he survived his serious bike wreck some years back and was able to continue with his career because a surgeon is what Dr. Thorsett was meant to be.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Thorsett performed 8 surgeries (knees, hip, shoulder) on me. His compassion and concern are outstanding. He is meticulous and extremely commited to infection control. He listens to all my concerns and explains things in detail without making me feel foolish for asking. His follow-up care is outstanding too. This is a man who was born to be a surgeon. I am having another surgery in the fall and wouldn't even consider another surgeon. No matter where in Oregon you live, it would be worth the inconvenience to see Dr. Thorsett–I feel he's the BEST in Oregon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Love Dr Thorsett. Not happy with his staff or the Silverton Hospital

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I spent tons of time researching ortho doctors and the one name that always came with glowing comments was Dr. Thorsett... Just had my very complicated shoulder surgery and couldn't agree more with all of the folks who sing his praises. He really is wonderful, well respected, and down-right loved by those who know him. I was in a nasty car accident, spent nearly three years bouncing around Kaiser doctors... I was giving up hope I would ever get the help I needed to return to my life. It is scary knowing you are going to have surgery - doesn't help everyone says how horrible shoulder surgery is.... Well, my prayers were answered and I can't say enought about Dr. Thorsett or his staff. The surgery and recovery went far better than I had expected... Sometimes when you are broken having someone care means so much - but having someone care and be competent enough to help you is grace!!! He is wonderful!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

One of the BEST Orthopdic sugeons I have ever seen. I have had 14 knee sugeries, and hands down Dr. Thorsett is the best. HIGHLY recommend him if you have orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

He is a wonderful surgeon. His bed side manner and relaxed approach is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

He is the best. I never waited for an appointment, paperwork was accurate, always sent efficiently, insurance billed with no problems and my surgery has been quick to heal with my shoulder working better than ever. I highly recommend Doctor Thorsett to anyone who has shoulder issues. It's evident that he loves what he does!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. David A. Thorsett's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental