Ratings for Dr. Ken Cameron

After suffering severe lower back and leg for nearly 20 years and seeing dozens of different doctors all around Aus., Dr Cameron had a diagnosis for me within a couple of weeks and has been relentless in finding treatments to suite. He is a genuine, knowledgeable and dedicated practitioner that is willing to listen and develope treatment to suite individuals for the best outcome

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Cameron is by far the most understanding and thoughtful doctor. He has helped me through a very rough patch. His knowledge, his care for your queries and questions, his time he spends thinking about your question (or maybe he's thinking 'now how am I going to put the words I'm thinking into a way she understands' - which he successes at everytime). Ken is a little bit magic I think... He seems always to be on time.... But always has so much time for you... I will never understand that! He is just wonderful and I want him to be my doctor forever.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Outstanding doctor. I am mid fifties and he is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen. Knowledable yet always speaks in laymen's terminology. Allows plenty of time at each consultion and never rushes you. Always asks "what else" before finishing each consultation. He is both knowlegable and easy to build rapport with. Friendly, helpful and a major "find" for me. The medical profession could do with alot more of the Dr Camerons of this world. Well done Dr Cameron and thank you for caring.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Cameron is a very warm and careing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wonderful doctor. I am moving away so i will really miss Dr Cameron and wish him all the best for a bright and happy future.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr Cameron is a wonderful and helpful doctor who has great insite and knowledge on health issues. I personally would say thank you for your professional advise and direction to my health has improved over the 5 years that i had known Dr Cameron.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr Cameron is a wonderful and a professional Doctor. I have known Dr Cameron, for about 3 1/2 years and he is very knowledgable and has a great attitude. I do have alot of respect for Dr Cameron i would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr.Cameron is the best doctor i have had in years. He has been my family doctor since before the birth of my child(approx 2 years)and has been very helpful, thoughtful and kind to my whole family, making us all feel safe in his care. Combined with a dry sense of humour, his medical knowledge makes him very personable to all. The staff at the practice are also wonderful, especially Anne the practice nurse. I would highly recommend Dr.Cameron. I thank him for his continuing care of my family.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007