Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Esmond

She will literally prescribe you anything you ask her for as long as you say you have those symptoms. She's careless and sometimes rude, but also really does mean well. I think she just gets a little too comfortable with her job. She does talk about herself and her trips an awful lot. She's often out of the country, where she cannot be reached. I've run out of meds multiple times and have had to beg the pharmacy to give me just a few pills go get me through the week until I saw her next. Overall, I find myself daydreaming in our sessions, I only stay with her because she gives me the freedom to try whatever medications I please. Which has actually led me to the right combination.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The best doctor I've ever had, would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Esmond is not LGBTQ+ friendly! I am a trans youth and she pinpointed the cause (without me asking) as being an effect of growing up with no male figures in my life Also, I have only met with her three times and I already dread the hour of listening to her talk about how privileged she is and how much money she has.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Helped me a lot. She makes you feel comfortable. It helps talking to someone that gets it. She always called me and made sure I made my appointments. I grew a lot more being around her. I've been going to her for three years now.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Doesn't return phone calls, wrote me a prescription without speaking to me about my condition. Doesn't give repeats on prescriptions so you have to keep going back. Sat for an hour with her, and all she talked about was her trips. Often out of the country. Was supposed to refer me to another doctor 6 months ago and never did. Very unhappy with my lack of improvement with her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR OVER 8 YEARS SHE TALKS ALOT ABOUT HER SELF SOME SECTIONS ARE ALL ABOUT HER IS OFTEN ON VACATION AND NEVER RETURNS PHONE CALLS PEOPLE RUN OUT OF MEDS AND SHE DOESNT RETURN THERE CALLS . I HAVE SEEN HER TO LONG AND HAVE HAD NO IMPROVEMENT FROM HER HELP.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Treatment with Dr. Esmond for 5 years and there seems to be little improvement. At meetings conversations are sometimes about her trips.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Extremely helpful. Very kind. A little self-focused - but it helps keep sessions conversational and encourages sharing and openness. This doctor helped me better understand my condition and better handle my symptoms. I could never thank her enough for all of the strength she has help me find.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

A very irresponsible person, surprisingly so for a doctor. Does not return phone calls and very self-focused.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007