Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Faustich

I feel so blessed to have been recommended to Dr. Faustich! I am currently in my third pregnancy after two miscarriages (under the care of another OB) and couldn't have been more of a nervous patient in my first visits with Dr. Faustich. I had a few appointments prior to pregnancy with him which revealed the need for several procedures/surgeries. I have routinely felt that Dr. Faustich cares about my physical and mental health. Like most women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage, I read a lot of books offering support and possible explanations. Dr. Faustich ever so kindly answers all of my questions. I also love how he encourages my husband to come and always shakes our hands at the beginning and end of each appointment. He is a very respectful and respectable man and I recommend him to all my friends, especially those who have also experienced miscarriages.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Faustich is a fantastic doctor. He makes you feel like you are his most important patient. Very knowledgeable and answers questions clearly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Faustich has made my high risk pregnancy a little more bearable. He always gets me in for samd day appointments if I'm having any trouble, is always on time, and is very thorough with tests, exams, etc. I'm now 6 months pregnant, a miracle after 3 miscarriages! I have no doubt that it's Dr. Faustich's excellent care that has made this baby possible!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

This is one doctor anyone can trust. He is very polite. Very punctual, Very understanding, very helpful, and Absolutely VERY KNOWLEDGABLE.. AND has a very nice staff I couldn't say enough about this doctor but Dr. Faustich is a super doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

He is absolutely loved by his patients. He is very thorough and quite likeable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Mark W. Faustich's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)