Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Kwok

I personally had a good expierence seeing this doctor. I went to my first conseltation and had my endoscope a week later with a follow-up visit a week after that. The whole process was a positive experience. I waited about 25 minutes to see the doctor, but I personally make all my appointments as early as possible. Personality wise he is clear, and concise. He seems very knowledgeable and forthcoming with information. He did not really look me in the eyes or face which may be off-putting to some, but personally, it didn't really bother me. Overall I am pleased with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Kwok's office staff called me several hours before my appointment to inform me he was running behind. I can clearly understand how he was backed up from other responsibilities. I was given a new appointment later on that day. I felt that he was very knowledgeable and caring. He listened to all of my concerns and prescribed an over the counter medication. He also indicated that he understood all of the problems that were taking place inside me and followup procedures were scheduled.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Kwok came in and sat down at his computer. Typed in my symptoms, never examined me, never made eye contact nor said a single word. He then simply got up and walked out. The nurse came in and said he said to take Prevacid. That was it. Two weeks later I came in with worse symptoms. Same scenario, this time the nurse came in and said to double the Prevacid. Again no exam, no eye contact, no verbal communication. Who does this guy think he is, just going through the motions in a most uncaring manner? He needs to retire since for some reason he hasn't been sued out of existance by now for malpractice. Stay away from Dr. Quack!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Scheduled appointment for colonoscopy at 8:30 a.m. With Dr. Kowk. It's now 10 a.m. And still no indication when I will be called. I'm told the Doc is behind schedule, but one and half hours late and still waiting is irresponsible.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very poor bedside manner. Cold, grumpy and lacked eye contact. He didn't look at me at all. I didn't feel like he cared at all.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

If this was a good doctor... he would take patients no matter what time they show up and especially if you have a physical disability! The new location is on the other end of the earth!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Doctor seems knowledgable, but bedside manner is terrible. Cold, impersonal, and shows zero interest or care for your problems. It's a shame because even though my instinct tells me that he's skilled, I have no choice but to search for a new doctor. Can not justify paying out of pocket for someone who seems so dismissive about my medical conditions and well-being.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Kwok was a waste of time and money. No personality, no eye contact. I have serious colon and intestional problems that require him to take my case seriously. Felt uneasy with him, will not trust my condition to this guy.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Very cold. Seems uninterested in your problem and distracted. Tried to make appt. with another doctor in the practice but was told that was not possible. Now I have to go somewhere else in Vegas, which is not an easy task. However, would rather take my chances with someone new than see Dr. Don again.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Donald L. Kwok's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)