Ratings for Dr. David L. Principe

Terrible facilities and overbooked schedule. The lady who does the ultrasound is incredibly rude and unhelpful. His bedside manner is nonchalant. The only saving grace is Jessica who is really sweet and helpful. Went once and will not return!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. David Principe is the worst doctor ever. He gave me the worst nightmare. I would never recommend him to anyone. My 20th week ultrasound showed 2-3 soft markers (very common and something that I should have not stressed about). Dr. Principe saw the ultrasound result and without even explaining me and my husband what those soft markers were, he directly asked us to abort the pregnancy. When we asked him the reason then he described those soft markers to be dangerous and fatal for my baby. I could feel my baby moment and was not ready to abort my pregnancy. I was so mentally and emotionally stressed and depressed that I didn't know what to do. Before making any such decision me and my husband decided to go for second opinion. When Dr. Principe heard that we want to go for second opinion, he was angry and started calling my husband. Dr principe insisted my husband not to go for second opinion as the result may take time to come and the result will not change. The more we wait, the more dangerous it will be for the mom and the unborn child. Hence It's better to just abort the pregnancy without waiting time. He started telling that he knows of a good doctor who can do operation and abort the pregnancy. Me and my entire family were in so much stress that the more Dr. Principe insisted us to abort the more we were determined to see another doctor for second opinion. Me and my husband later saw a different doctor who explained us what those soft markers and Mentioned that those soft markers meant nothing and were not a big issue. He even said that in case we want to be satisfied then we would Should go for Amnio. We went for Ammio and all result came negative. I delivered a beautiful and healthy girl. I always thank god for the day when me and my husband took the decision of seeing another doctor and not listening to Dr. Principe. Dr. Principe is a Fraud, he is not aware of his job, he has no emotions and feelings. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I got the chance to meet him in the emergency room when I was going into labor. He is the most wonderful, careless and professional MD I ever seem. My baby was born premature 25 week and labor was fast and everything came extremely easy and excellent. No bad comments of him, I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Reading some of these reviews regarding dr principes office and his staff had me shocked. I have been a patient of his for both of my pregnancies and love dr principe and his staff. I cannot believe that someone would especially call his staff incompetent and unprofessional. Jessica who I believe is the office manager has gone ABOVE and beyond for me the same way dr principe does for all of his patients. I can hardly believe we are talking about the same office. I reccomend him to everyone. He is an excellent dr and his staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Principe is the best, however trying to see him and dealing with his office is awful. The office is always overbooked, staff are late, they don't communicate delays. He needs an office manager that can actually do their job, and needs to find a way to communicate to his patients that they are going to wait 1-2 hours to see him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Principe is the most caring physician I have ever met. From my first visit he made me feel so comfortable, like I have known him for years. From the minute I called the office to schedule my appointment up until I left the office I felt like I was going to be in good hands. Reading some of these reviews I just cannot imagine we are talking about the same Dr. and the same office. I had such a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Principe to anyone that is planning to start a family or is looking for a Dr. that to take care of their current pregnancy. He is kind, knowledgeable and you can tell that he loves what he does. He is very straight forward and will not "beat around the bush." I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Principe for a consult before I gave birth to my beautiful and healthy baby girl and he did not waste my time and told me that he was confident he would see me back within 6 months to start my prenatal care. And sure enough he was right, with his guidance and referrals my husband and I saw him within those six months we were thrilled, most importantly we new that we were in good hands. I just don't no how any of this could have been possible without Dr. Principe. He truly is the best at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that wants their pregnancy handled by a true professional. As far as the wait time goes, I would wait as long as I had to see him. He does not rush his patients out of the door and he spends time with you, as much as you want or need. I would be more concerned if I was in a Dr. office that did not have a wait at all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Principe is hands down the best Dr. I have ever been to. He is a very knowledgeable person who goes above and beyond for his patients. My 3 children came into this world without any complications due to his thorough testing and care. Ive never heard him say anything rude or arrogant to anyone. He's truly an incredible person and Dr. Go to him, you won't be disappointed

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, dirty office garbages over flowing, unsanitary, staff using foul language and joking around. Dr was arrogant and rude. I would never trust him with my babies or my life. Don't recoment him at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He might be the god of high risk pregnancy, but on the other hand he indulges in malpractice, where he is forcing people for unnecessary Amniocentesis. He forced us by giving the reason that the Nuchal translucency of our baby is above the normal range. Even though it was in well in the normal range. I have ended up paying a huge laboratory bill for the genetic test. Just beware of this doctor. He is money minded pig. He don't care how patient feels when he do the malpractice like this.

Submitted October 1, 2014

Hi everyone, I am Rohini kalal. Dr Principe is an excellent doctor. I am very lucky and soo happy to get him as my doc. He has saved mine and my twin babies lives. My twin babies had ttts. Baby A had stopped growing thats when he decided to operate me at 27 weeks.. He is just amazing.. the way he took prenatal care of me is wonderful. Dr Principe is very knowlegeable, hardworking, generous. the confidence with which he handles every case is amazing. His C-section stitching is beautiful. Yesterday was my last visit with him :-( Miss meeting him. I LOVE Dr Principe :-) St Josephs hospital is the best.. A huge thank you to Dr Principe, Jessica, Vicky and his entire staff. God Bless him!! And a big thanks to St Josephs NICU team who took care of my babies for almost 3 months.. Dr Principe used to always ask me ARE U HAPPY? I cannot express in words how much Happy I am :-) My advice to all patients is just trust him and do whatever he says :-)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014