Ratings for Dr. Jennifer H. Donnelly

I have been going to Dr. Donnelly for almost ten years. She did all of my prenatal and post natal care a year ago, with my first child and is doing prenatal now with my second. I was high risk for preeclampsia and she watched me like a hawk. She is a very cautious and precautionary doctor. If something has the potential of going wrong, she is going to always be one step ahead. I have heard terrible stories of preeclamptic pregnancies and I experienced none of that, due to Dr. Donnelly's diligence towards my health. I am surrounded by friends also having children and after hearing their stories, I have no doubt she is by far the best OBGYN out there. I also have and some unusual issue, unrelated to pregnancies and she always took me seriously, offered up great advice and then referred me to a type of specialist I did not even know existed. Definitely one of the smartest doctors I have ever had and I would never use anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr Donnelly for a number of years and continue to find her to always be caring, compassionate and professional. She is extremely thorough and conservative in her approach if she feels that something might be wrong, and as a woman in my late 50's I deeply appreciate that. She does not waste time during exam time, but she is always very friendly, and if I have questions, she takes time to answer questions completely without ever making me feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Donnelly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I was misdiagnosed at every occasion during my pregnancy. Dr. Donnelly kept insisting I had pre-eclampsia symptoms and all the while it was a gall stone. She said our baby was measuring large, insisted on a C-section 3 weeks before the due date - all to deliver a typical 8 lb baby. Since she delivered so early, breast feeding was a struggle. I would not recommend this dr. or this practice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Donnelly's for many years, when I decided to have a baby. She was fantastic throughout the whole pregnancy and was less then thrilled to find out how the on-call doctor handled my delivery. Dr. Donnelly is definitely a "momma bear" to her patients and stays one step ahead of any issues that might occur. I have a healthy 8 month old and am in good shape myself, all due to the precautions she took during my pregnancy. I showed all but one sign of preeclampsia and ended up with HELLP syndrome. I have since read other womens' experiences with these health issues, who had different doctors and their experiences were mistreated and the outcome was much worse then mine. If you want a doctor who looks to prevention and not just 'clean up', then I would use Dr. Donnelly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Donnelly's for 7 years. She is compassionate and smart. She picked me up as a patient at 30 weeks, when I wanted to change doctors due to location. I ended up having an abruption and she was right there by my side ready for whatever laid ahead. She knows her job and is great at it. And I am happy to say she will be delivering my third child in October. Her nurse is amazing too. She is always quick to call her pts back. And always has a smile on her face. I couldn't imagine seeing another doctor. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I would NOT recommend Dr. Jennifer Donnelly to anyone. She was very nonchalent,unconcerned, and not passionate about her position as a OB>GYN DR. I had a stillborn birth she was not supportive nor did she montior my baby like she should have.Only one phone call and one hospital visit. She didnt call me back for any of me up to dates testings that were done in the office. She needs to find another occupation because ob'gyn and caring for mothers having babies is not what she should be doing as a job.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Patients are an inconvenience, not treated as customers. Would never recommend going to and OB on this practice based upon the amount of time you have to deal with the staff and how rude they all are. Having a baby is a joyous time and they contribute nothing to this.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Donnelly for many years-I now live in Texas and fly home for my appts! Dr. Donnelly is an amazing doctor and has always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She takes time to answer my questions and never rushes our appointments. She is smart and up to date on current procedures in her field. She performed my hysterectomy and has seen me through some troubling medical times. I totally trust her and have recommended her to my friends and family members. When making decisions on the hysterectomy I had options and Dr. Donnelly included my in the decisions that were to be made. I really felt involved in the process and for me that was priceless! I love being her patient and being on the receiving end of her care!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is an outstanding doctor. I have been through several ob/gyn's in my life, and as long as I am living in Tulsa, I feel so lucky to have her. She is thorough. She is detailed. She answers all your questions and explains anything you might not have a clear understanding about. After my husband and I got married, I went in because of irregular cycles. I had NO idea I would find out I had PCOS! Because of her attention to detail, and compassion for her patients, before we even began trying to get pregnant, I was diagnosed. Getting pregnant would have taken us a LONG time had we not known this from the get go. I now have two beautiful children and have had prenatal care from her for two pregnancies. Absolutely adore her! And her nurse is just as wonderful. I'm not sure why anyone has had the wrong impression about her - I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Very uncaring and not at all sympathetic when she told me I was having a miscarriage. She explained things in very technical terms, talked down to me, and was very cold. I have had bloodwork done 3 times following the miscarriage and each time had to call several days later to get the results. It was not until the 3rd time that the nurse realized I didn't know why I kept having to test and explained it. I would not recommend this doctor to any first time mothers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Jennifer H. Donnelly's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1998)